How about writing a custom sbt task? A simple way to write an sbt task that loads your application class path, so you can implement the behavior with a method call in your application code, can be found at sbt-tasks.
I'm assuming you are using the Akka scheduler inside the Actor to trigger a message to itself which then invokes web service. You can just send same message (
ActorRef ! Message) to the actor while you are doing your testing.
- Running Typesafe Console/Atmos to monitor actor system/scala app. Running from IntelliJ IDEA or any other IDE
- Manually creating actor hierarchy in akka
- The actor pattern with Akka and long running processes
- Actor design for queue with a long running task
- Changing the log level for a running Actor system ?
- some Scala Actor goes into waiting state when 8-10 actors running simultaneously
- Can an actor send a message to an actor of another application running on the same machine at the same time?
- FlywayDB: Migration fails with "Error executing statement", but manually running migration SQL code works
- Akka Actor running infinite loop after initialization message
- How to check if actor is running in Scala application?
- Running actor manually?
- How to represent that an Akka actor is in a long running operation using FSM-s
- Running a thread from an actor
- Long running processes inside service invoked from actor
- akka remote actor running on local actor
- how to make the program pause when actor is running
- Is it safe to use a ZMQ socket in an Actor running on a PinnedDispatcher?
- How to compile tests with SBT without running them
- How to specify JVM maximum heap size "-Xmx" for running an application with "run" action in SBT?
- What's the difference of the Akka's Actor with Scala's Actor model
- Running tests on Intellij: Class not found
- Akka Actor not terminating if an exception is thrown
- How can I get the name of an Akka actor from within the actor itself?
- Akka - How many instances of an actor should you create?
- Different Scala Actor Implementations Overview
- Akka Logging outside Actor
- Running Java gives "Error: could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg'"
- 'Unable to load a Suite class' while running ScalaTest in IntelliJ
- Running jacocoReport
- running scala apps with java -jar
More Query from same tag
- Flatmapping on an option value
- Scala: how to reference class properties from nested class
- request timeout from flatMapping over cats.effect.IO
- Can I avoid using asInstanceOf in a pattern match when matching a stateful subclass object?
- Scala - block can not contain declarations
- How to read and parse incoming message from kafka broker in a consumer?
- How do i perform conditional check using Gatling
- Scala - Processing XML to JSON Objects in Functional Style
- Boolean operators in filter of list
- Scala - DSL: overloaded prefix function ambiguity
- Is it possible to convert apache ignite rdd to spark rdd in scala
- What are the differences between Either and Option?
- Scala type arguments do not conform to method eval's type parameter bounds
- Sum a column values based on a condition using spark scala
- Scala immutability with asynchronous computation (Akka)
- Working with Streams wrapped in Options
- Why could a modest spark broadcast variable make a job hang?
- How to merge lists that contains recursive common attribute
- why implicit conversion doesn't work here?
- scala polymorphic type for return value
- Is val a type of variable in Scala?
- How to use combineByKey on dataframe
- How does DataStax Spark Cassandra connector create SparkContext?
- scala: Alternative for ClassTag in scala method
- Why do I see List() in the trace of recursive function, whereas I only use Nil?
- scala path dependent types and type level proofs
- Specs2 won't print scalacheck counterexamples?
- How to write map from string to function with arguments in Scala
- Problems compiling and running Scala projects in IntelliJ Idea
- Play Framework Form Error Handling