I improved the situation a bit with the following setting:
removeDatabase instead of
truncateDatabase upon application start. At least I don't seem to get infinite growth any longer.
I'm still interested in hearing whether I can make BDB use dedicated log files for either database.
- Deleting a database in a multi-database, single Berkeley DB JE environment
- convert multi line string to single line
- Kafka + spark streaming : Multi topic processing in single job
- Running a single test class from sbt , in a multi module project
- How can Slick use different Database driver based on Application environment (e.g. test, prod, etc.)
- How to select Single column from database using scala Play2.6
- Initializing multiple vals in a trait using a single database session
- Advice for build multiusers big website (1. scala lift/spring roo 2. database mongoDB/Postgre ORM/MySql ORM 3. Web-server environment Tomcat etc..)
- ScalaTest in sbt: is there a way to run a single test without tags?
- How to read environment variables in Scala
- Write single CSV file using spark-csv
- How to pass -D parameter or environment variable to Spark job?
- What does a single apostrophe mean in Scala?
- How to write database-agnostic Play application and perform first-time database initialization?
- How to check for null in a single statement in scala?
- Derive multiple columns from a single column in a Spark DataFrame
- Spark - extracting single value from DataFrame
- Scala: multiple objects and classes in a single file or each object/class its own file
- Scala - convert List of Lists into a single List: List[List[A]] to List[A]
- How can I connect to a postgreSQL database into Apache Spark using scala?
- specific config by environment in Scala
- How to combine Futures of different types into a single Future without using zip()
- Intellij code style setting for wrapping on multi line function arguments
- How can I connect to a postgreSQL database in scala?
- Is Slick 3.0 reactive/asynchronous at the database driver level? For which databases?
- Merge Spark output CSV files with a single header
- How to calculate sum and count in a single groupBy?
- How to use Environment Variables in build.sbt?
- Multiple executable jar files with different external dependencies from a single project with sbt-assembly
- How to set up different databases per environment in Play 2.0?
More Query from same tag
- DataFrame: Append column name to rows data
- What does `var @ _*` signify in Scala
- Apache Spark Start multiple SparkContext instances
- elastic4s geodistance sort query syntax
- What is the best way to implement a request/response protocol using akka and scala?
- High-Order Function
- Why doesn't the Scala List have a size field?
- Profiling scala for loops using hprof
- Open files in spark with given timestamp
- Scala abstract class instance
- 'Connection Refused' error while running Spark Streaming on local machine
- Scala floating point interpolation formatting specification?
- Scala. Data frame how to name change the one column
- Flattening scala.immutable.Seq with -Yno-predef flag
- Setting up Akka cluster for Lagom application in production mode
- playframework with Twirl views not found: value
- "unreachable" implicit val when trying to add json parsing with Play Json
- Is there a way to timeout functions inside mapAsync for akka?
- Call a Scala service using HttpClient from a Java API is not working
- Unsure how this returns an Int of functions
- Scalastyle "Public method must have explicit type" in Play Framework
- How merge elements in List of Arrays in Scala?
- How do I make kafka producer generate events in parallel?
- Can I use Enumerations as type parameters in Scala?
- How to set up a Redshift connection with Slick?
- How to remove quotes from front and end of the string Scala
- Akka consolidate concurrent database requests
- get count of common string from two RDD in scala
- Create a new column with withColumn if it doesn't exist
- How can I install older version (0.13.x) sbt on my MAC?