The job of
compile is to compile sources, so it won't typically do anything related to processing resources. However, the resources need to be in the class directory for
console, and anything else that uses the
fullClasspath. This is done by
exportedProducts, which are the classes and resources generated by the current project, and
dependencyClasspath, which are the classpath entries from dependencies.
The appropriate solution depends on what needs the resources. From the command line, run
exported-products to do a
compile as well as
copy-resources. Programmatically, you will typically want to depend on
As a side note, you can typically find out what tasks do what using the inspect command.
- Why sbt compile doesn't copy unmanaged resources to classpath?
- Why does sbt compile fail with StackOverflowError?
- Sbt Package Command Do Not Copy Resources
- sbt - add unmanaged resources to console
- How to exclude unmanaged resources from Compile scope only (not from Test)
- Why does SBT compile just the last subproject?
- Make compile action in an SBT subproject depend on compilation of other subprojects without adding them to classpath
- How to copy resources with scala + play + sbt
- Why is the original scala sbt project recompiled by when I build an exact copy of it in an other folder?
- Why can Scala and sbt compile this code?
- SBT won't compile HelloWorld ScalaFX example, complains about javafx missing from the classpath
- How copy resources files with sbt docker plugin
- Why is a a deprecation warning causing a compile error in SBT
- Why isn't SBT copying generated resources to the classes folder?
- sbt runtime classPath does not match compile classPath, causes java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
- How to compile tests with SBT without running them
- Why does sbt build fail with "MissingRequirementError: object scala.runtime in compiler mirror not found."?
- Why does Spark application fail with “ClassNotFoundException: Failed to find data source: kafka” as uber-jar with sbt assembly?
- Why sbt runs dependency resolution every time after clean?
- Make Compile Fail on Non-Exhaustive Match in SBT
- Add a compile time only dependency in sbt
- Why does this compile under Java 7 but not under Java 8?
- how to compile single file in sbt
- Why do we need to add "fork in run := true" when running Spark SBT application?
- Add tools.jar in the classpath of sbt project
- Add lib dir to IntelliJ for unmanaged sbt dependencies
- Why "could not find implicit" error in Scala + Intellij + ScalaTest + Scalactic but not from sbt
- SBT apply Task after Compile
- How to exclude resources during packaging with SBT but not during testing
- Debug long compile times in Scala and SBT
More Query from same tag
- Functional for loop in Scala/Chisel
- Spark read partition columns showing up null
- Implement cancelable setInterval using cats-effect's Timer
- Slick 3 session with rollback
- Scala Play Forms: using HLists to get around the 22 fields limitation
- Washington OpenIE 4 - How to pass multiple files as input?
- How to create a key value pair from a csv file considering the first column as key
- Writing into the existing directory Dataframe using partitionBy
- Are there any reasons to use Action.async other than readability in Play Framework?
- Add leading zeros to Columns in a Spark Data Frame
- how to combine frequently used path pattern using "&" in spray
- Unit Testing IO Scala
- Mixing scala, maven and java within Eclipse - unit testing
- How to chain multiple different InputStreams into one InputStream
- Spark :How to generate file path to read from s3 with scala
- Counting non-zero elements in a sparse matrix using breeze
- Type mismatch found when implementing traits with parameter in the return
- object mockito is not a member of package org
- Use multiple DB / Schema in a single DBIO in Slick
- Is there a convenient helper in Play 2.4.x to build a uri from play.api.mvc.Request.queryString
- Creating a column if a condition is proven to be true
- Spray routing doesn't work
- Using Scala classes as UDF with pyspark
- Scala - filter out null values in a Array[Map[String,Int]]
- Scala map sorting
- Getting latest data from kafka consumer
- Strange behaviour when refining a type definition of a self type in Scala
- IDEA Scala: Could not find output directory
- Is scala.util.Random thread safe?
- Scala: List of Future of Map