You can force SBT to reload changes: Open SBT toolwindow (on the right side of IDE) and press refresh button.
If you use auto-import feature you need to save your file to force auto-refresh.
Ticket for broken plublication of sbt.jetbrains is resolved. Updating scala plugin will fix this issue Ticket : http://devnet.jetbrains.com/thread/451395
Perhaps this working only for some kind of projects, but in my case,
on the Library side, I do in
on the Client side where the Library goes into, I click the menu item
Build -> Build (Ctrl-F9), and sometimes, when open Files or Intellisens are not yet current, I do
Ctrl-Alt-Y (Menu item
File -> Synchronize) to get the file reflecting the refreshed code base.
Not having to
refresh all sbt projects is faster for me.
This may be due to a broken publication of
org.jetbrains:sbt-structure:latest.integration that occurred tonight, about 4 or 5 hours ago. Given that your post is 4 hours old ...
You can see the ivy activity in
~/Library/Logs/IdeaIC13 on OSX).
[warn] :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [warn] :: UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES :: [warn] :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [warn] :: org.jetbrains#sbt-structure;latest.integration: not found [warn] :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [warn] [warn] Note: Some unresolved dependencies have extra attributes. Check that these dependencies exist with the requested attributes. [warn] org.jetbrains:sbt-structure:latest.integration (sbtVersion=0.13, scalaVersion=2.10)
I have opened a ticket at JetBrains.
As of 7 Dec, 2013, the issue is solved. You need to update the Scala plugin in IntelliJ IDEA (this applies to both community and ultimate editions).
This is the link to the issue opened on JetBrains developer community web site: http://devnet.jetbrains.com/thread/451395
IF plugin gets 'stuck' it helps to invalidate cache (under file menu) and restart intellij.
- How to force IntelliJ IDEA to reload dependencies from build.sbt after they changed?
- How to run tests on every code change in IntelliJ IDEA from Scala sbt project?
- How to execute SBT plugin's tasks from within IntelliJ IDEA CE?
- How to get Intellij to use dependencies from SBT scala
- How to mute Intellij IDEA after sbt project is imported
- How to build a Play2 project using play-yeoman from IntelliJ IDEA
- How to build an Uber JAR (Fat JAR) using SBT within IntelliJ IDEA?
- How to have Eclipse recognize dependencies from SBT
- How to add Jar libraries to an IntelliJ Idea SBT Scala project?
- How to debug/run a single gatling simulation in IntelliJ IDEA without sbt command?
- Getting IntelliJ IDEA understand SBT dependencies
- IntelliJ IDEA doesn't load Lift libraries from a SBT project
- dynamically changing library dependencies in sbt build file from provided etc
- how to build a graph from tuples in graphx and label the nodes after ?
- How to prevent SBT from resolving the same dependencies for different projects
- How to create an SBT Run configuration in IntelliJ IDEA 11 Community Edition?
- Restart SBT Shell in IntelliJ IDEA after SIGINT
- How to open a Play app in IntelliJ IDEA from the command line?
- How Intellij idea reduce memory after project was closed?
- sbt + Intellij IDEA: dependencies from git?
- IntelliJ Build does not execute sbt 'compile' dependencies
- How to use JavaCV from SBT (Simple Build Tool) in Scala?
- How to create Spark/Scala project in IntelliJ IDEA (fails to resolve dependencies in build.sbt)?
- How do I create a sbt build file from a mixed java/scala eclipse project?
- Problems with SBT dependencies in Intellij Idea
- How to prevent IntelliJ from asking to provide the Scala SDK after every Gradle build?
- How to force sbt to resolve dependencies with scalaVersion compatible with the dependent project
- How to log commands issued from Intellij with Scala plugin to SBT
- How to download only sbt dependencies into sbt local cache without build of jars?
- Scala code compiles through command-line sbt but fails when compiled through Intellij Idea - how set up Intellij to use external sbt?
More Query from same tag
- Scala Type Variance for Implicit Conversion of Collection
- How to create anorm's parser with array?
- Scala flatMap'd Future behaviour
- Scala Pattern Syntax Exception
- Read csv from hdfs with spark/scala
- Avoid specifying schema twice (Spark/scala)
- How do I write a Scala unit test to verify that a function is called with some particular function as a parameter?
- Case insensitive pattern matching for strings
- meaning of scala underscore in list construct
- How to make my sorting function tail-recursive?
- Avoiding intermediate computation in folding a spark column
- I need a (simple), immutable, 2D vector library for Java or Scala
- Scalaz vs ReactiveX
- Formatting Scala code in IntelliJ
- Initialize an entity on startup on Akka Sharding
- Having 1 Slick table class per file and definition of foreign key
- Eliminating null usage in a Scala stack implementation
- How to install SecureSocial on Play Frame work 2.3.8?
- value isEmpty is not a member of slick.lifted.Rep[Option[java.time.LocalDateTime]]
- When i close the zipoutputstream does the writer objects associated with it will also be closed and cleaned by GC
- Scala Spark RDD Aggregate behaves weirdly
- Why does reactivemongo's collection.save() do a get()?
- Handle services returning Try values in Spray
- Lucene: Multiple StringFields with same name - query only matches on last
- Spark Repartition Executors
- Reading Second Value In Line Scala
- Convert scala.math.BigDecimal to java.math.BigDecimal?
- Can I create a method with Java protected access in Scala?
- how to create scala case class with struct types?
- What does param: _* mean in Scala?