If you still need Excel assignment help, please contact AssignmentCore – its MS Excel experts will handle your homework online.
Sample excel sheet with employee data
This excel sheet contains 500 test employee data.
Sample sales data excel
Sample excel sheet with student data
Excel sample data for pivot tables
More Sample Files for Free Download
As you all know that Microsoft Office is a product of Microsoft company but do you know that in old version 2003 of Microsoft office we can not open the file of the new version 2007 while in the new version old version We can open files easily.
Difference Between .xls file and .xlsx file
.xlsx file – This is a file extension of Microsoft excel spreadsheet 2007 and its foundation is on XML and the files saved in it are in the form of text files with the help of XML.
With this spreadsheet, we can use the .xls files of the old version excel 2003. It does not support macros.
.xls file – This Microsoft excel spreadsheet has a file extension of all the versions that have come up to 2003 and its foundation is on binary data. With the help of this spreadsheet, files with .xls can be used, but new versions of the word 2007 cannot use files with .xlsx. It supports macros.
In simple words, it can be said that when Microsoft company launched excel 2003, when we save the file, in that by default .xls extension which we can open in any version of Microsoft excel.
But Microsoft launched excel 2007 after 2003, every file we save in it is saved in by default .xlsx extension, due to which we cannot open it in older versions. If you have to open the .xlsx file in an earlier version of Excel, then first you have to download Microsoft Compatibility Software for this, then you will be able to open it.
If your computer or laptop has any version above Microsoft office excel 2007 then you can save your file in any extension for which just.
Read More Articles
- LINQ group by datetime and sum | Linq get sum of data group by date
- Fetch and display data from API in React JS using Axios
- React Js- Fetch data from API with params
- React Js-Fetch data from API in functional component
- React Js- Fetch data from API using hooks
- React Js- Fetch data from API on button click
- [Simple Way]-Fetch data from API and display in table React Js
- [Simple Way]-How to display array data into tables in Reactjs
- [Simple Way]-How to create common helper class in React JS? | Fetch data from API using helper class and functions
- Free Online Sample XML API for Testing Purpose
- [Simple Way]-How to get data from database using JQuery Ajax in asp net MVC
- [Easy Way]-Receive File and other form data together in ASP.NET Core Web API
- [Best Way]-How to display JSON data in HTML using Ajax
- Free Online Sample Rest API URL For Testing
- How To Post File and Data to API using HttpClient C#
- Sample AAC File Download For Testing
- How use VBA to get data from API with bearer token to Excel
- How send an HTTP POST request to a server from Excel using VBA?
- Simple way to Parse JSON with Excel VBA
- [Solved]-How to call rest api from Excel macros vba and Parse Json
- How to Pass Data From One Component To Another In React Js
- Sample Rest Api Url For Testing With Authentication
- How to generate random data in sql server for performance testing
- Export Gridview to Excel and Csv in Asp .Net With Formatting Using c#
- [Solved]-Uploading both data and files in FormData using Ajax MVC
- How to Bind Data in DataList Control in Asp.Net – C#
- Download Sample .WAV File For Testing
- Download Sample 3gp Video file for Testing
- Download Sample PDF Files For Testing
- Download Free Sample Xml File With Multiple Records
- Download Free Sample Json File With Multiple Records
- Sample Video Download Files For Practice
- Sample Files Download
- 4k Video Sample Download
- Download Sample HD Video