I'm not sure if
toBeString() is a valid jest matcher.
You can try this instead:
- Faced error during testing with Jest and Enzyme in React
- Testing debounced function in React component with Jest and Enzyme
- Testing React Router with Jest and Enzyme
- React testing with Jest and Enzyme (in Symfony) got "Syntax Error: Unexpected token import"
- React testing state of component with Jest and Enzyme
- Getting started testing React components with Enzyme and Jest
- testing custom react methods with jest and enzyme
- Error when testing react components with jest and css-modules
- Testing react app with jest and enzyme token problem
- React testing with Jest and Enzyme @react-google-maps/api returns TypeError: Cannot read property 'maps' of undefined
- Testing component function in React with Enzyme and Jest
- How to test a className with the Jest and React testing library
- How to mock React component methods with jest and enzyme
- Testing with React's Jest and Enzyme when simulated clicks call a function that calls a promise
- Testing with React's Jest and Enzyme when async componentDidMount
- Testing an error thrown by a React component using testing-library and jest
- Testing react-router v4 with Jest and Enzyme
- React jest test with enzyme error
- How to read console.log from a mounted component with Enzyme and Jest in Create React App
- _this.store.getState is not a function when testing react component with enzyme and mocha
- Testing component with react-router v4, Jest and Enzyme
- how can I test if useState hook has been called with jest and react testing library?
- Testing react router v4 with jest enzyme
- Testing react context with jest and react-testing-library
- React Jest creating error "new Error('...')" exit and fail testing immediately
- Unit test method that calls clearInterval with Jest and Enzyme on React
- How to test redux state update with react testing library and jest
- Testing React Async with Jest and create-react-app
- Testing react-router Redirects with Jest and Enzyme
- Testing React component with Jest gives 'Cannot find module' error
More Query from same tag
- Changing opacity of button causes it to be rendered over parent elements
- How to remove background color on hover columns in ant design charts?
- Nested Grid MUI react
- PNG do not load when using webpack
- React component won't stop fetching data because of setInterval
- How to migrate jQuery functions and events in gatsby?
- how to use react number format with formik
- Test dispatch called with correct obj inside handleChange method
- How to delete multiple url params
- How do I add HubSpot chat to react js app?
- React hooks - async setState update with old state because of closure
- Why does my component render twice when using React's Context API and the useEffect hook?
- Include some node_modules directories in Babel 7
- Query lost on page refresh in NextJS
- Meteor React - Why are React Components defined differently in React Mounter vs React Layout from Kadira?
- Reset Redux-Form after server response
- Render React Component from name inside array map
- POST FormData to JSON object array with ReacStrap Form and Express
- What is different between Container vs Grid container in Material-UI?
- How use forwarded ref and internal ref simultaneously in React
- React JS Uncaught Error: Invalid hook call
- How can I make this function run in order? I may be misunderstanding async, await
- generate pdf on click button in react js
- How can I duplicate menuItems as much as data from rails server
- How to use React Router with match.params?
- Regarding MuiPickersUtilsProvider : Can I change the timezone
- Why does my simple React form using hooks not work?
- Lodash debounce isn't preventing dispatch as expected onChange