Prior to version 2.12.0 we had some treeshaking issues in the
@aws-amplify/ui-react package which prevented the icons from being removed. This was fixed in version 2.12.0. See CHANGELOG. It looks like you may be using 2.10.4. Can you make sure you are on the latest version?
npm install @aws-amplify/ui-react@latest
If you don't see a reduction in bundle size after upgrading the latest version that's a bug, and we would like to get it fixed. You can either respond to this issue or even better would be to open a bug here.
The Authenticator component does not import anything from its parent directories, so you could probably just extract the code from here and install any dependencies that are missing.
- How can I reduce the bundle size in React App when only using Authenticator from Amplify UI?
- How can I access the text input fields when using express-fileupload from react
- Uncaught Error: Invalid hook call. Hooks can only be called inside of the body of a function component when using Create React App and Formik
- How can I update react app that gets it's data from the node mongo backend using redux
- How to pass the match when using render in Route component from react router (v4)
- How to load the google maps api <script> in my react app only when it is required?
- CDN links for React packages and how to import it when using react using the scripts from CDN
- Does the use of es6 named imports reduce the bundle size when using webpack
- How can I cache data that I already requested and access it from the store using React and Redux Toolkit
- React useEffect calls API too many time, How can I limit the API call to only once when my component renders?
- I can not get the state from react router Link component using useLocation. So how can I pass it?
- How can I use useEffect in React to run some code only when the component first mounts, and some other code whenever an event occurs (repeatedly)?
- How can I render the react app with redux using the ReactJS.NET?
- How to get data from an API only once when the page is loaded using axios.get method?
- How can i only re-render the new child component when mapping an array from Redux state?
- How to prevent React from re-rendering the whole component when using setInterval
- How to avoid reloading the entire app when using Nav.Link from React-Bootstrap?
- How to correctly type a null value in typescript react app, retrieved from an JSON object (api call) when using Object.entries to retrieve the value?
- How can I get rid of the `Node "13.0.0-nightly20190802452b393c1f"` so that I can be able to create a react app using the `create-react-app` tool?
- How to reduce bundle size of the webpack build for a react application?
- How can I get the jsessionid from a response using react js?
- want to go to SignUp page when clicked on SignUp from the App component in React can some one rectify the code accordingly
- How do you add an keyup event listener to window in a React functional component that only gets added when the app originally loads?
- How can I delete a row using the reduce method from my redux store
- How can i change a state in react when I change the size of website?
- How can I make my React app only render when an expensive calculation is finished?
- How can I stop the Select component from closing when I clicked one of its item(Input element) - react antd
- How can I set the state of my parent component from the child component when using react-router?
- Why does my React app menu open when I am only changing the state and am not using any CSS?
More Query from same tag
- div left bottom corner gradient with styled-component
- Is mutating "copy" of initial state inside a passed reducer function in "Redux Toolkits" createSlice() a bad practice?
- Dynamically updating the urlTemplate property of a MapView.UrlTile component
- React Context with Hooks is always "one step behind"
- how to handle network request failed error?
- Setup testing with MobX store circular references
- Uncaught Error: createRoot(...): Target container is not a DOM element
- How to get two or more components to listen to eachother and turn off when others turn on
- Setting nested react state with event target
- Hash history cannot PUSH the same path; a new entry will not be added to the history stack when i am changing state not pathname
- Build success, no errors but white screen
- React calendar not rendering styles
- Not able to change svg elements color by looping
- React-jss transition on hover
- React.js check if user is logged in after redirect and display a popup
- How to use variable from script A in srcript B typescript?
- Modal works after second click
- Why create constants from props and state in react?
- How to access dynamic route parameters when preloading server-side render
- React: react-datepicker won't update state
- How can I include a global JS file to my React project using webpack?
- Returned component in react not defined
- React material-ui textfield decimal step of 1.00 on 1.00 as a default number
- How to scroll a div automatically with button onClick
- How to disable tab arrow keys navigation Material UI ReactJS?
- Want to render different values at different time in react formik
- how to change text color on scroll in react.js
- React Hook useEffect has a missing dependency: 'setValid' . How to remove this warning
- React: How to access file that gets passed in to html input type=file