Your install command is:
npm i --D email@example.com webpack-cli webpack-server html-webpack-plugin babel-loader webpack-dev-server
This means, it tries to add the following six packages:
webpack-server is not a thing. Remove it.
If you look closely at your error message, it kinda tries to tell you the same thing:
npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
npm ERR! peer react@"~0.9" from firstname.lastname@example.org
It says that it fails to satisfy dependencies caused by this
webpack-server. Make sure to get rid of it. That will at least fix this problem.
Your next problem
NOTE however, that for further customization of
CRA's webpack build, given you don't want to
eject, you also need a way to override it's default build settings.
For that, you might want to check out
CRACO (like Webpack Module Federation) does not have very good documentation, but it has a few webpack-related examples here.
- Trying to install webpack 5 with react 17 for module federation, getting this error on npm install
- Trying to implement a React "Lazy" route for code splitting with React Route and Webpack
- I have been trying to install or create a react app but I kept getting this error message
- Webpack module federation is not working with eager shared libs
- Trying to deploy my React app with gh-pages but got this error message : The "file" argument must be of type string. Received type undefined
- How to use Webpack Module Federation plugin with create-react-app without ejecting
- What does this React code with an anonymous closure do for validateFormat?
- Getting large cryptic errors and warnings when trying to use mongoose with webpack
- React Native start failed with error code -4094 how to solve this ONCE for ALL?
- react with Rails 5, getting CSRF error for post with axios
- Getting React Developer Tools to Work with Webpack
- Module parse failed: Unexpected character '@' (1:0) with Storybook 6.1.11, Webpack 5.11.0, React 17.0.1
- Getting keyboard navigation to work with MUI Autocomplete and SimpleBar for react
- I've been trying to create a react app but I keep getting this error: "npm ERR! cb() never called!"
- Getting an error trying to start React right after (There might be a problem with the project dependency tree....)
- Webpack 2 configuration for Tree shaking and lazy loading with System.import on React project
- Webpack Hot Module Reloader not working with React Stateless Component
- getting error : Could not find a declaration file for module 'react-bootstrap-modal'. in react js
- Install Overlapping Marker Spiderfier for Leaflet with React
- How to create React App including Web3 using create-react-app? I am getting Module not found Error. BREAKING CHANGE: webpack < 5 used
- webpack minify with global variables and methods for selective files in React
- Trying to deploy my REACT Webpack app to heroku. Everything works locally and the heroku build works. But I'm getting a 404 nginx
- Trying to integrate jest and react with amchart but getting an error . What could be the issue?
- Using Styled Components with nested styles for React Search Bar, trying to place two different SVGs at opposite sides of the search bar
- Searching for Webpack config for React Components Library with Typescript, SASS & CSS Modules via SASS support
- I have been trying to create a new react project with npx create-react-app, but I am getting an error
- I have this `div` on my home page and want it to move with me when I scroll, I am using react for the website btw
- Need do write unit tests with jest for react app, that uses okta, but getting warning
- I am getting a "SyntaxError: invalid syntax" when I am trying to install React Slingshot
- React microfrontend with Module Federation
More Query from same tag
- Animation will not run even after adding animation class to the element via addEventListener in React
- HTML Element inside a Ternary Operator in React?
- Validation accept only two specific fields the selector with yup
- How do I make this React Core UI Tab Pane component work?
- Get Data from a List of Firestore DocumentReferences to State React
- setState causes unexpected trigger of event handler method
- React.js - Passed function "not a function" Error
- passing the props from menucomponent to dishdetails
- Problem accessing styled component nth-child
- Disable a button based on a function result
- I need to capitalize the next string css
- Read the current full URL with React?
- React + Redux Immutable array Reducer
- Apollo GraphQL & AppSync: useMutation doing nothing
- How to make a lazy loading high order component in React
- How to pass json into fabric ui dropdown component?
- Convert unicode to html
- Reactjs is unable to establish socket connection, it opens and getting response while calling on componentDidMount
- React - Correct path to display image
- How to add titles on leaflet's layer control selection using react?
- Critical dependency warning when using react-pdf
- async function is not waiting for the end
- Shouldn't useContext() only be used for low frequent updates? (mobx-react-lite)
- Solved: React-day-picker Daypicker Input loses focus when using custom input component
- How to compare property in object that is in localstorage? (React)
- MUI v5 - Can't access MenuItem attribute through event.currentTarget after update
- React.js to display Pusher's captured data/events
- Is there a way to group options in Input in react-select?