This is a restriction made by the browser for security reasons when you try to access content in some domain from another domain. You overcome this, you need to set the following in your header
Many sites restrict CORS. The best way to achieve your goal is to make your python server as a proxy. See the example.
//Request from the client/browser http://localhost:8000/loadsite?q=https%3A%2F%2Fexample.com //In your server 1. Handle the request 2. Get the query param(url of the website) 3. Fetch it using your python server 4. Return the fetching data to the client.
This should work.
- 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' error when getting data from the API with Axios (React)
- When i try to call the api data from axios i get 404 error
- React query mutation: getting the response from the server with onError callback when the API call fails
- Why does data from my api only display once and when I refresh the page it gives an error
- I get data from Api but when I try to set the value with useState it give me an empty object
- Why do I get an array of promises when getting data from the blockchain with useEffect?
- Not getting data from api into the web page, can anyone help me through this where I am getting an error and what can i do to get data
- Need help on getting data from API with axios
- Getting TypeError: _ is undefined when trying to access data that comes from an API
- Getting the server error message from the fetch api when status is 500 not working
- I am using React for rendering some data from this api for my project but it is showing me no Access control allow origin. Any idea what's wrong?
- I'm having trouble with my NEXTJS blog, Server Error TypeError: Only absolute URLs are supported when fetching data from graphql api
- Error with MUI-dataTables when i get data from API
- Want to send JWT token in headers along with data using axios but getting this error : Cannot set headers after they are sent to the client
- Getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'results' of undefined " when mapping the data from API using Redux
- Getting a type error when try to display data from API using react hooks
- How to show an error message to the user in React when no data coming from API
- Access Control Origin Header error using Axios
- Getting an error "A non-serializable value was detected in the state" when using redux toolkit - but NOT with normal redux
- How to fetch API data from Axios inside the getServerSideProps function in NextJS?
- Catch return json from POST with Axios when error 400 (Bad Request) occurs
- React - this.state is null inside render when getting data from API
- React Hook useEffect : fetch data using axios with async await .api calling continuous the same api
- How to make the Service Worker cache data from API and update the cache when needed
- how to properly replace axios api with fetch api and map over the received data in nodeJS?
- ComponentDidUpdate() data from the api with new data
- Delete data from API with Axios and ReactJS
- How to get data from an API only once when the page is loaded using axios.get method?
- Getting undefined when trying to fetch data from an api - React
- Getting Undefined When Trying to Request Const Data From Reactjs File in my NodeJS Express API
More Query from same tag
- Conditionally show Tooltip depending on parent Popper component being open
- Enzyme: How could I mock a function that passing as props
- How to get Emotion styled component in a React project to work with TypeScript?
- Sending data to and getting data from node.js?
- Double reload of the page when react app updates state
- Fetch runs double with old and updated value
- Hide parent component in react-router
- What to return in ternary operator in React's JSX when want to return nothing?
- NextJS images not loading
- ReactJS <Errors> component not defined?
- Support optional arguments in switch statement in React component
- Next.js redirect URL based on regex expression not working
- How to import a file name according to a selected option value - React
- How do I dynamically create options for a ReactJs dropdown menu?
- How to disable/enable button when the iput field is empty or filled using state in react js?
- Node Koa cors is not working
- Error: Compiling RuleSet failed: Query arguments on 'loader' has been removed in favor of the 'options' property
- Flow type error when using React.Node
- Webpack Build generates index.html but blank when loaded in browser
- How to install SSL for the following setup (React Frontend + Nodejs Backend + Custom Domain Heroku)
- React-Modal how to pass data of a single json element
- How to contain the width of the main component in Material UI Drawer component?
- MUI Rating component is rendering revert
- Ordering an array of objects based on the value of one of the properties in the array
- How to test a React component propTypes validation
- Passing styles in dangerouslySetInnerHtml in react overrides global css classes
- How to get require(packagename) to work, Error: Can't resolve 'api/DefaultApi' in react
- React multiples useState in one Context
- babel-loader jsx SyntaxError: Unexpected token