The problem is you have been trying to deploy the website on Github pages and heroku and thus you have your package.json file configured for both of them. All you need to do is remove the
from your package.json file. If you want to deploy the app you need to keep it there, else the app won't work on gh-page.
from your package.json
- React app works fine when running with react-scripts start but gets a "Unexpected SyntaxError: Unexpected Token: <" when built
- Issue with babel-jest dependency when running npm start in a React app
- React Native app works when run from Xcode, but crashes when run with 'react-native run-ios'
- Why credit card autofill doesn't work when production build but it works with npm start in my react application?
- Forbidden (403) Post Request in a "Build React App" but work fine with React App running on "http://localhost:3000/" and PostMan
- Request to api works fine in component but not when using provider with react
- React Component CSS does not work when digit zero "0" is displayed but works fine with other values
- Deployment of react app with express server gives blank screen but the app works fine with serve -s build
- React app runs locally but fails with unexpected token '<' when pushed to heroku (prod)
- React app slows to a crawl with chrome developer tools open. Works fine in incognito
- Error when running jest on a react native + typescript app (Jest encountered an unexpected token)
- React: Trying to rewrite ComponentDidUpdate(prevProps) with react hook useEffect, but it fires when the app starts
- My React app works fine in Chrome but not in firefox
- How to avoid error 'Unexpected token <' with a React app when running babel from a CDN?
- Advice when working with long running post requests from a React app to NodeJS Backend
- React Js App is not working at localhost:3000 but it' works fine on localhost:8888(Netlify Dev)
- When I try to use Parcel to build a production version of a React app that works fine in development mode, I get "Cannot find module 'sass'"
- React app works fine with 15.6.2, breaks with 16.0.0
- Spring Boot Security module gives 403 error when called by using axios from react but works fine in postman
- Postman works fine with App Script, React forms fail
- I'm working with React Route, and I have a random string, but when I do click on the link page works but when a do click again doesn't work
- JS code works when i paste it on console, but does not work inside my React App
- Starting a php session from react with an axios call does not keep the session alive, but doing it with postman works just fine
- Why am I getting 401 for authorization request when authorize with OAuth2 Server sent from localhost but works fine using Postman
- '.filter is not a function' error message in React app when deployed to Heroku but not when running locally
- React app gets 404 when fetching url with params
- React App works locally but getting Unexpected Token error in CodePen
- Axios post fails with 403 error code and showing CSRF token validation failed but works fine django api when passing csrftoken in header with Postman
- Built React App works fine but same App in Dev mode (npm start) works not properly
More Query from same tag
- How can i create a separate chunk for each component?
- Flexbox Expandable Items in Row, stop row expanding with item
- React JS add key value pair to existing Object
- React : Cannot set property 'animation' of undefined
- How to switch between useStates instead of adding new
- How to add a custom script into React app component?
- Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'crypto', webpack < 5 used to include polyfills for node.js core modules by default
- Custom styling for select all checkbox in antd Table row selection
- How do I pass callback function to a React component from an existing web page？
- clearInterval created in useEffect hook from outside React component
- Redux react not setting the value after action/reducer call
- React-Hook-Form Controller ignoring useEffect
- ReactJS component not rendering textarea with state variable
- How to properly type React context provider
- How to catch React propTypes warnings on server?
- Can't get Webpack 2 HMR React to work
- React - passing this.state as prop
- ES6 is not supported after Electron packaging
- Getting HtmlElement from document
- Using express and es6 to render react and jsx server side
- BrowserRouter keyLength property is not working properly
- redux state not updating despite action firing
- Run Build command in React is giving me Error: Invalid Mapping
- Map only a particular object based on ID in Typescript
- React read input values from multiple input text fields
- how to use map and boolean variables inside paths? (can't return the attributes using routers)
- How to edit local storage values react?
- React/React Context API: Wait for context values when using useEffect() hook
- activeStyle of <NavLink/> doesn't work