[ "Some String", "Foo Bar" ]
const arr = ['some_string', 'foo_bar'] const result = arr.map( s => s .replace(/_/g, ' ') .replace(/^\w|\s\w/g, l => l.toUpperCase()) ) console.log(result)
- How can I convert Snake case into Start case?
- How can I convert date/time into human readable form in react?
- How do convert a datauri element into a file I can upload via react?
- how to convert this if else into switch case
- How can I convert string into an imported alias in React?
- How can I convert class component into functional component when adding React library to a Website?
- How can I convert a function into a class in React?
- How can I convert my state from an object into a mappable array?
- How do I convert this function into a class component so that I can use render to call the return?
- how can I change my call condition into a switch case
- How can I convert the data from an API url into an array in React?
- How can i convert a Standard select input into a react select multible
- React selector js question: How can I convert an array's item into object?
- How can i convert this JSON object into this format?
- How can I insert into React's state array with setState?
- How can I properly import a Component into my Navigator in React Native?
- How can I get data from a local file into my React app?
- How can you incorporate the error page that create-react-app uses into a custom project?
- How can I convert React Element to Html element?
- How can I interpolate a Animated value to result into a boolean or a string in react-native?
- react-scripts start error (Cannot find module '../scripts/start') - how can i fix this?
- How can I start my node server and react app at the same time?
- How to convert React class components into functional components and vice versa - IntelliJ
- How can I split React Router into multiple files
- How to convert String into a HTML element in Next JS Applcation?
- How can I remove this switch case when the React Element name is always the same as the switch variable?
- how I convert string into interpolated string?
- How we can convert client side rendering react js app to server side rendering using react router 4?
More Query from same tag
- Webpack - Folder Access Outside Application Folder
- Abnormal behavior of useState hook in react
- How to set initial state with undo action on React?
- Filter results by start of word
- How do I loop through child array and check if component exists React Testing Library
- Component not displayed - React
- I'm trying to display data that i fetched from my local server but I receive an error
- sidebar with Reactjs
- how to pass urls, params, headers to call() in redux-saga?
- react setState interval
- I can't POST FormData Object from user uploaded file with Axios (React, Node.JS)
- Can we render elements from multiple js files into the root node in React JS?
- How can I conditionally send props depending on parent element?
- If object is already in the array I want to remove the old object and add the new one
- React: add HTML from generic file path at server-side build time
- Bit build throws an error if a component uses external library like Material UI?
- how to Insert multiple Image into react-boostrap modal?
- I am unable to render components dynamically in react.js,
- Mapping through items in static query not showing any results
- Jest require '@material-ui/icons' gives undefined
- React getting empty array when posting axios to reducer
- this is undefined in Babel-compiled methods
- userEvent.type inputs only last character when wrapped in act
- Cant connect React to Graphcool backend
- How to hide overflow text content in react
- Cannot find entry file index.js in any of the roots: [...] (React Native)
- DRY-er way of displaying items from an array with subcategories
- React: How do I loop through an object, that is a list?
- How to leave space on either side of Navbar MUI
- setState hook not updating