it should not be possible.
These are two differents ways to delvelop the ui. The razor way is preprocessing the markup code in server side to fill it.
And react works in another flow using the lifecycle methods, you should have already loaded the data-anotations values for accessing it on render.
Therefore, to make this works you have to run razor engine first to fill the markup and next using react engine. I don't recommend use this approach because it's too hard to develop on it and the developers team have to keep that flow in mind while they are developing
- React with MVC data annotations and unobtrusive validation
- React JS multi-inputs with asynchronous data validation and race condition
- Form validation with react and material-ui
- Async validation with Formik, Yup and React
- react native post form data with object and file in it using axios
- Formik React with 2 buttons (Submit and Save) to submit form - Save button not to trigger validation
- User authentication with ASP MVC and React
- Why is my React component render called twice, once without data and then later with data, but too late exception?
- React Router v5 accompanied with Code Splitting, and Data Prefetching with the use of Server Side Rendering
- redux react strategy with async data and interaction
- React - Axios POST form data with files and strings
- React - Combine data returned two api calls and set state of an array with these values
- How to do Server Side Rendering in React With React Loadable and Fetching Data for Components (Like Next.js)?
- React expose component function and getting data with ComponentDidMount
- How to use Material-UI with React and ASP.net MVC
- React MUI Datagrid align column data and header with type "number"
- Unable to display data in component with react and redux
- Reading JSON data with axios and React
- Graph streaming real-time data with react and chartjs
- React useEffect(), fetch data with React Hooks and set the formik form
- fetching data in React with DynamicRoutes, nextJS and useEffect
- REACT: How to create a reusable custom hook with functions and effects that can change & react to changes in a host component's data
- React Router Link with params not reloading page with new data from componentDidMount and Redux axios data fetching
- React and redux usage with async data fetching
- How to make a react component that can be rendered with no data and later rendered with data?
- display json data with react and redux
- Using collections of data in a store with React and Flux
- How to fetch data from a custom React hook (API) with onClick and display it in a Div using TypeScript?
- React ajax request with multipart file and json data
- How to load and display data with React from an API running on localhost
More Query from same tag
- Is it possible to make initial state empty object in React?
- I can render my page just once. After refreshing the page, i am getting an error as cant find data from api. Please let me know my mistake
- Interupt code and wait for user interaction in a loop - React
- A better way to render this function component?
- Containerized webpack-dev-server doesnt respond to file change
- Unable to get the key value of the item clicked in react hooks
- TypeError: sigCanvasRef.getTrimmedCanvas is not a function
- React Router: props aren't passed down when directly accessing the URL of child component. Will I need to use the same state in both parent and child?
- Firestore - How to get document ID after fetching document?
- (React js) Audio src is updating on setState but the audio playing doesn't change
- mapStateToProps vs mapDispatchToProps
- How to display different list of items when clicking on a category
- create react app error - Cannot find name 'describe'
- Pass data between independent component using flux react
- Unable to see the text returned from home and tutorials page in react-hooks site
- React: Child component not rendering on parents state change
- Best way to join 2 API data sources into 1 react table?
- Simulate pasting a value into a field using React (2/ redux-form)
- Implement Reactjs CRUD Application without unique ID for items
- Can (and should) I use Lerna without publishing to NPM?
- Calling Backend from React Redux
- Flux architecture for a login or basically most forms processing
- axios.post is sending a GET request
- Chaining Asynchronous Function Calls with Stripe and Axios in React
- Why is my favicon not working in my next js app?
- Array.from(object) doesn't convert object into array in my example in React JS
- clear state and update with newdata while navigating to next page with pagination in React JS
- Modal keeps triggering when I press a key
- Creating custom variants with Material-UI