Generally, you need to include the specified polyfills for ES5 features (as you've noticed): https://facebook.github.io/react/docs/react-dom.html#browser-support
You may also need HTML5 Shiv in addition to the the polyfills you've provided.
More specifically, though, the problem is probably not with polyfills but with the document mode IE9 is running in. You want to make sure that you are setting the correct document mode in your HTML file so IE knows which version to target. Otherwise, even though you are using IE9 it may be targeting IE7 which is no good.
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
In index.js file you have to add polyfill. These imports should be in the first of your import.
import 'react-app-polyfill/ie9'; import 'react-app-polyfill/ie11'; //other imports
Now open in ur ie it works.
Before import you have to install react-app-polyfill.
//To install use below command: npm install react-app-polyfill
link reference: https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-app-polyfill
- React JS not working with Internet Explorer 9
- AXIOS Post not working with REACT application in Internet Explorer
- React app not working in Internet Explorer 11
- springboot- react application not working in internet explorer 11 and 9
- React App not working in internet explorer (empty div)
- Objects are not valid as a react child (In Internet explorer 11 for React 15.4.1)
- React Router with custom history not working
- React router v4 not working with Redux
- React Error Boundaries not working with React
- React Native Image Not Working with specific URL
- React hook useRef not working with styled-components and typescript
- Paste from clipboard not working with React Native on iOS simulator
- Google analytics with react is not working
- require function not working with image in react
- Search not working with React material-table using remote data
- Font Awesome 5 icons not working with React ("Could not find icon" error)
- Media queries not working with styled components in React App
- React router not working with params
- React render not working with createElement
- Keydown/up events with React Hooks not working properly
- Recharts is not working for the React with typescript
- React - New Context API not working with Class.contextType, but works with Context.Consumer
- React Context not working with server side rendering
- IsValidated not working with redux in react stepzilla
- Replace of setState callback in react hook with useEffect hooks for complicated scenario not working
- my react app is not rendering in internet explorer (because of arrow function)
- React - Ant Design, Form with getFieldDecorator and initialValue not working in single chechbox
- ReferenceError: document is not defined in Next.js while working with React Aria overlays
- React facebook share not working on open graph meta tags with server side rendering
- Shake gesture not working on physical device with react native
More Query from same tag
- Slider to go to the end from index React Typescript project
- Save the localStorage data in array of objects in state
- Are these codes immutable?
- How to control the order of rendering components in React?
- zsh: command not found: netlify on mac OS
- Search Query to Filter Results in React
- Something is already running on port 3000
- How to manage large datasets with RecoilJS in React?
- Min and Max of a grid with props in React
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' (React)
- Slider won't show images in ReactJS
- useContext Provider in TypeScript
- this.props.match.params.id in React.js is undefined
- Lottie animation going over header
- How to force a React component containing a growing HTML table to stay within the intended maximum dimensions?
- How to build bundle-stats.json in create react app?
- React-virtualized dropdown menu clipped by overflow:hidden
- How to receive and pass value from <select> tag in React?
- React change placeholder text color using React inline styling
- ReactJS: Why different values from one state?
- GatsbyJS, using scss module with gatsby-plugin-sass getting warning
- Why does the setState not trigger a re-render?
- objects are not valid as a react child (found object with keys) while passing props from one component to other
- UseEffect async actions
- Is there a way to count the products according to a specific category without making different pagination components for the categories?
- Material-UI: How to remove the Drawer in certain routes when using with react-router-dom?
- How to update variables using createRefetchContainer?
- How to best render react components dynamically from data model
- Need help rendering ReactJS component - YouTube API