I have experienced the same problem in my first build.
The Amplify documentation is not specific about how you should maintain your builds when using the Amplify Console, but the routine that worked for me was:
You generate your
aws-exports file when you run a successful
amplify push command.
Based on that I updated my configuration in the Amplify console to also deploy my backend. You can learn how to configure your own at https://docs.aws.amazon.com/amplify/latest/userguide/build-settings.html
backend: phases: build: commands: - '# Execute Amplify CLI with the helper script' - amplifyPush --simple
After the backend build is done the file is generated for my next job which is the frontend build that consumes the
Note: If you're using eslint you can have a problem with the file output format. You can add a
eslint --fix command in your frontend
Sources I used:
- AWS amplify deploy failure due to aws-exports
- AWS Amplify returns generic Network Error on any Lambda failure
- AWS Amplify React App Deploy Error- Too many redirect or AWS Build Settings
- Trying to deploy react app on aws amplify but keep getting a "Base Directory not specified for artifacts, unable to create build artifact."
- React App unable to deploy on AWS Amplify
- Getting an "Access Denied" error when I reload my React app on AWS Amplify
- Prevent AWS Amplify From Adding Trailing Slash and Forcing Redirect
- Difference between AWS Amplify & Apollo Client for GraphQL?
- Getting 403 ACCESS DENIED error when deploying React Web app on AWS Amplify
- How to do filteration in AWS Amplify GraphQL Client
- How to deploy next.js 9 to aws lambda
- Keep query strings with AWS Amplify Hosting - React
- How to deploy create-react-app in AWS EC2
- How to Deploy Django Rest Framework and React on AWS
- Syntax error: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined (0:undefined) build on aws amplify
- Login to chrome extension via website with AWS amplify
- React App not redirecting properly on AWS Amplify
- How to deploy a static website to AWS S3 using nextjs
- No current User AWS Amplify Authentication Error - need access without login
- React app deploy failure on github
- how to deploy successfully React app with nextjs to AWS Amplify?
- AWS Amplify - How to render components after sign in
- 'Unauthorized' error when using AWS amplify with grahql to create a new user
- Protected Routes with AWS Amplify using React context
- AWS Amplify Auth: How to disable AmplifyConfirmSignUp?
- AWS Amplify & React - Module not found: Can't resolve '@aws-amplify/analytics'
- Build Failed - Non-Zero Exit Code Detected after 'npm build' in AWS Amplify
- Access Denied Error from protected routes from react app hosted on AWS Amplify
- React images load locally but not on AWS Amplify
- Cannot deploy to with gh-pages with specific project due to error: cannot spawn sh: No such file or directory
More Query from same tag
- Incorrect payload in axiom post API formik
- create-react-app use custom service worker without ejecting
- How to check selected option in react js
- How to implement React route?
- react enzyme getting undefine onMouseDown for nativeEvent offsetX and offsetY
- Upload image from ReactJS to Firebase v9 Storage
- how to shorten the distance between the border and text in Textfield in material ui
- Define sidebar based on route in react
- it didn't pass queryStringParameters when websocket disconnected
- How to create React.js app without a function in App.js
- reload react component without reloading the page
- Adding value to property if condition true
- How can I write an else if structure using React (JSX) - the ternary is not expressive enough
- How do I publish my react app on github properly?
- Why are two network calls being made, when fetch in setState?
- Uncaught (in promise) FirebaseError: Firebase Storage: Object 'images/38564af7conno.PNG' does not exist. (storage/object-not-found) react js
- Passing refs for carousel into typescript using React and Ant design?
- Getting "assignment to undeclared variable" error
- I am not able to use useHistory function in action creator file
- Correct way to define handlers in functional React components?
- useEffect not re-rendering after state change
- React-Redux: Action is Dispatched but Reducer is not updating the state
- How to set SCSS variable value programatically in ReactJs
- React - Redirect user to login if not logged otherwise go forward
- React : ignore the onClick event when scrolling-y
- Axios: use same interceptor with multiple axios instances
- on change of defaultOpenKeys values does not rer-ender antd menu component
- Add style to key value in React
- Bootstrap 4 Loading Spinner on button in Reactjs