What does the reference
myDivElement.currentpoints to exactly
myDivElement.current receives the reference to the underlying DOM element
Can I say that what I get in
myDivElement.currentobject is one of the type HTMLElement
When you assign ref to a div element,
myDivElement.current will be of type HTMLDivElement
myDivElement.currentis being initialized with null value. When does that change to the reference of the div? Does it happen after 1st render?
During first render, the ref object is being assigned to the DOMNode when its created. Updates to DOM node will lead to a change in the object as well
- How does React hook useRef() work under the hood? What is that reference exactly?
- How do you set the Typescript type for useRef hook in React Native?
- How does React router works and what is the difference between <link> and<Route>
- What comparison process does the useEffect React hook use?
- React: How does React make sure that useEffect is called after the browser has had a chance to paint?
- React hook useEffect() under the hood. Does an effect scheduled with useEffect block the main thread?
- How does React useState hook work with mutable objects
- How does React Developer Tools determine that the webpage is using React?
- React Hook does not work properly on the first render in gatsby production mode
- How does React useState and useCallback hook work when useCallback lacks dependencies
- How does React State Hook gets the state variable name from the ES6 Destructuring Assignment
- Does React make any guarantees that the `props` object reference stays stable?
- React: Under what conditions does setState from the useState hook cause a re-render?
- how does the .render() function in react work internally?
- How to create a test for a screen that uses the same hook several times? React Testing Library
- How does React's createElement(...) work ? What are the props used for?
- react hook for setting the document title does not work on ssr
- How does the state updates of objects in React work accurately
- How does a chained export work in react without the components in between actually rendering the component?
- React Testing Library: How to test a component that requires the useState hook from its parent?
- What is the exact behaviour of useRef react hook? Does the object get recreated on each rerender?
- What is inline-rendering in React router and how does it work with "render" inside a route/
- How can I do in React so that once a product is added to the cart if that product has already been added before it does not repeat a new object?
- How to change zIndex in react-select drowpdown in a way that the react-calendar component does not overlap? previous questions did not work
- How does React call the render function of an ES6 class in a such a way that `this` does not refer to the class itself?
- How does useState hook know the calling context in react
- What does bind(this) is exactly doing in this example of the React app?
- How to set the height knowing that under input will helper text appear in React MaterialUI v3.7?
- How does prevState in new useState in React work ?? How does it store the value of previous state?
- Why does the React hook useRef throw an error when used?
More Query from same tag
- map array inside nested array
- How can I direct React-Quill to apply inline styles instead of classes?
- Syntax Error - Map multidimensional array in React-Redux
- 2 different layouts 1 for admin panel and 1 for front website in Next.JS?
- Getting an objectId from AAD by email
- Deploy a full stack MERN web ap to Netlify oor Heroku
- Trigger a slide right animation after rendering a component through history.push
- How to test redux action by onClick with enzyme
- React - How to show last value of variable depending on condition
- checkbox reactjs is checking all options
- How to use setState and eventHandler both at a time for arrays in reactjs?
- Is it good practice to pass React Hooks into an utility exported function?
- MongoDB - Whats wrong with how I create index?
- React app gets slow renders slow after emitting socketio message
- React doesn't update component after setState
- React Trying to do a while loop to display a n number of elements before a adding a element
- Change resultant's key name in cube.js
- Gulp with React not compiling a functional component correctly
- Browserify including entire module when only some parts used (react-addons)
- Cannot access object properties via props in ReactJS
- Eslint with react css modules
- How to create a div completely separate from left side bar?
- React style reusable component that is NOT styled-component
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'edit' of undefined in reactjs
- Delete row on remove click React
- Unable to understand setState of react js function paramters in a specific call?
- Why is Error boundary in React JS not working
- PHP-React Verify Cryptographic Signature
- console.log(this) following by console.log(this.props) don't show same common values
- React js with kubernetes deployment