assuming you are using oh-my-zsh and have already created a symbolic link from
sublime and have
> vim ~/.zshrc
> source ~/.zshrc
restart app: (example for ios)
> react-native run-ios
i got the same idea as you think of. you can do following:
1.we should make sure that sublime can be used in terminal command. so firstly we make the sublime terminal command.
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/bin/subl
sudo ln -s /applications/sublime\ text.app/contents/sharedsupport/bin/subl /usr/local/bin
then we run
subl sublime.txt you will find it works.
- we should change the
.zshrc(if you has installed the oh my zsh) by adding
3.we restart the terminal and run react native project then click the error message. amazing things will happen : ) have fun!
- How to setup sublime 3 with react native so that when you click on the error and it jump to your code?
- how to solve the error that fs module is not found when used react and next.js
- How to send react app to client with express when you have routes that are authenticated and some that are not?
- How do you indicate that a request is loading, and then change the UI once a request is finished, with React Hooks?
- How to optimize React components with React.memo and useCallback when callbacks are changing state in the parent
- React Router V4: How to render a modal in the same screen changing only the url and then with that url, be able to rebuild the whole screen
- How to make a loading animation that shows up when you click on a button? It should take up the full screen & should be from right to left & disappear
- how to populate options for a react select by fetching values from an api to be visible when you click on the select box?
- How to define type with UseState and Firebase snapshot when you want to .map the data?
- How do you select a single cell with react-data-grids and use the data in that cell elsewhere
- I'm working with React Route, and I have a random string, but when I do click on the link page works but when a do click again doesn't work
- How to define TypeScript types when used with React useState and the previous state inside a state updating function?
- How to setup a generic interface for the state when using React useReducer with typescript
- How do you add an keyup event listener to window in a React functional component that only gets added when the app originally loads?
- How to hide a parent div and replace it with another div when user clicks on a button that is a children of the parent div?
- Im using React Router and I want one of my route links with path="/" to be the home page on reload.. How can you do that?
- How do you fix the error in resolving packages when creating a react application
- How do I target and change the style of a different element when I click a button in react
- I want to call the same popup with input fields when I click on edit button which is inside that popup, how can I do this (if possible)?
- How can I the improve speed of error responses when testing with React Query + Axios Mock Adapter?
- pop-up notification in react after login, How to make it so that it will on show the message one time when you first logged in?
- How to change the menu item's color of sidebar when we click on it with css in React pls
- How can I enable on row click and redirect to a new tab with the following data of that selected row?
- Using React I am trying to produce three buttons that represent the three collections, and when clicked will take you to that collection of cards
- How to display the last page when user clicks on add new row,so that user can view the newly added row using react js and prime react
- How can i render the side, only on a click and not with the React Hook useState?
- How to test a className with the Jest and React testing library
- How do you make the ListHeaderComponent of a React Native FlatList sticky?
- How do I wrap a React component that returns multiple table rows and avoid the "<tr> cannot appear as a child of <div>" error?
- How should the new context api work with React Native navigator?
More Query from same tag
- Waiting for dispatch in thunks
- Displaying responsive text in multiple columns and rows in ReactJS
- Element type is invalid: expected a string or a class/function (for composite components) but got: undefined
- copy array item and put in position-dependent by property value?
- how to set start or end date of antD rangePicker to empty
- React | Promise Uncaught Type Error on Promise.then()
- React: Show different components based on conditions
- Pass function by props in react router
- How to make CSS apply to icon within parent container?
- React Todo Delete Button Removes all listed items at once
- Can't store user input from <from> in the react state object
- Webpack has been initialised using a configuration object that does not match the API schema. webpack install by "npm install webpack"
- How to pass data as context in Jest?
- data.json() is not a function (React)
- How to mock useselector with shallowequal in Jest
- How to check dynamically rendered checkboxes
- Why do event handlers not get the right handle to this?
- Modal dialog auth with react-router
- How to do an "ellipsis" like effect for non string elements and restrict rows up to 2?
- Get cartesian product over given categories and respective values
- React functional components- say its not a function
- React, Yup, Formik. How to extend current schema from another schema
- Counting all items of an (ImmutableJS) Map?
- How do I change the innerHTML of an element using React?
- React-Router 4 default route content displays on all other components
- React : how to display images from array into carousel with its thumbnail on using react-image-gallery
- preventDefault() also prevents my <input> from scrolling-to-cursor
- React doesn't render array value from firebase and array's length is 0 despite having the value on console
- How to set the internal state to an empty string when using mui-rte for a chat message input
- Override Material-UI Accordion Elevation