I made a application on react and implementing react-router you can pass throw the URL data to every panel know in what state are and what content is loaded, by example you can have an url like: http://yoururl.com/index/user/userID1/item/itemID2/filterDate?="19/09/2014"
To reuse your panels you can made a url that made an herarchical route view: You can pass throw components everything you want to know on the render wich view you have to load.
I recommend to investigate react-router.
- Designing state for Reusable React Components and Browser history
- No need for state in React components if using Redux and React-Redux?
- Sync queryParameters with Redux state and react router for function components
- State and routing for imported React components
- Using for loops and switch cases in React to dynamically render different components
- React & Jest, how to test changing state and checking for another component
- How to set React component state and props from browser
- Design Redux actions and reducers for a React reusable component
- Naming Best Practices for React Components and Functions Including Filenames
- How to keep React components state after browser refresh
- how to type state and dispatch for useReducer - typescript and react
- React components lifecycle, state and redux
- synchronise scroll of two react components without using state and actions
- How to optimize React components with React.memo and useCallback when callbacks are changing state in the parent
- Is there a clean way to conditionally load and render different components for the same React Router route?
- Prod build of React App allows React Dev Tools and show components in source tab inside Browser
- How to use browser back/forward buttons to navigate React state change history
- How to switch themes(light and dark) for all child components in a react application in blueprintjs v3?
- Chrome: Throttling history state changes to prevent the browser from hanging. ReactJs and jQuery
- How to properly write types for an array of generic React components and their properties?
- React Navigation - navigate and set history for the back button
- React JS - ESLint - Rules for ignoring components with UNSAFE_componentWillMount, UNSAFE_componentWillUpdate, and UNSAFE_componentWillReceiveProps
- a better pattern for authenticated React components and routes
- Fetching a github repo in react gives a "Module "stream" has been externalized for browser compatibility and cannot be accessed in client code" error
- How to do Server Side Rendering in React With React Loadable and Fetching Data for Components (Like Next.js)?
- Taking React State (object of objects(example inside)) and getting an array of objects to map() for component rendering
- router props and custom props with typescript react router dom for functional components
- How to declare different state and props for subclasses on react with typescript
- React change state dynamicly for multiple components
- How to set a loading state for react component while sorting and filtering data?
More Query from same tag
- Reduce using a lot of useState
- Material-UI: the Select component doesn't accept a Fragment as a child. Consider providing an array instead
- How to get image filename from Firebase Storage?
- React Chakra-UI slider returns undefined onChange
- UseEffect not filling all states
- How to do Dynamic images in ReactJS?
- Implementation problems while using React's Promises
- Button outside SVG not clickable
- How to send mapped data as props to another component in react
- TypeError: this.state.posts.map is not a function when setting state to a array
- Hide components in react with dynamic urls change?
- Persist Button activation/Deactivation state using React hooks
- Whats the best way to add an SVG to ReactJS
- How to fix React Redux and React Hook useEffect has a missing dependency: 'dispatch'
- How to test components internal functions with React testing library
- Dynamically rendered nested inputs lose their value
- Unintentional deleting reference to an object on useEffect in ReactJs
- What is the preferred way to show/hide components in React.js?
- forEach works on FileList on CRA/Next JS app, but not on Next JS app created with create-next-app
- Will derived state be allowed for React Concurrent Mode?
- Dispatch actions the proper way
- React Simple Unit Test for Reducer
- How can I avoid the infinite loop in useEffect?
- How to render DIV element with a button click on ReactJs
- How to intercept back button in a React SPA using function components and React Router v5
- React transition
- Button within a tab to switch tabs using Ant Design in React?
- Plot graph using react-d3
- why I am getting warning-Functions are not valid as a React child. .......?
- React outer div assigned wrong id