Yes it is possible ! I did it using a method thats kinda bit complicated but i would love to share it.
if you have already used polymer then just directly use the polymer the way you use it any other polymer element. all you have to do is convert this react folder to a js. You can follow this tutorial in order to convert a jsx to js. and use any polymer element without a problem.
This is not my tutorial but something i saw on youtube . all credits for this tutorial go to codingwithjesse
As asked by WiredPraire , i would like to show you with an example
this is my index.html :
This is poly-react.html the polymer element:
This is my polyreact.jsx which also has polymer element inside
and the polymer inside above jsx started working with this transformation which can be done using the tutorial:
The index file also has to be changed like this:
hope this helps!!!!!!!!
- How can one use a polymer component inside a react component ? Is it possible?
- How can I use React Router's withRouter HOC inside my own higher order component (HOC)?
- How can i use a jquery/html/css component inside my react page
- how to use a CDN inside a React component
- What does forwardRef by a component in React dev tools mean and how can I use it?
- How can I use an axios get call inside a Context provider in react
- How can I export a React Component as an NPM package to use in separate projects?
- How can I use one component (page) for multiple route in Next JS
- How can I use react useContext , to show data from context, in the same component
- How to use React Context inside function of Class component
- How to use react inside a polymer component?
- How can I use useEffect in React to run some code only when the component first mounts, and some other code whenever an event occurs (repeatedly)?
- How can I use a React component within a Node script?
- How to use multiple or two state values in one component or class file in react JS?
- How can I use a react component in a function?
- How react functional component can use object variable which declared behind the usage? (include example)
- How can I use a loop to make this React component more DRY?
- How can I use ComponentName.js instead of index.js when importing React component (from Atomic design structure directory)
- Can I use react component property inside PostCss style
- ReactJs - how can I pass data inside one Component
- How can I use Mocha to unit-test a React component that paints on a <canvas>?
- How can I access this.state of React component inside of a filter function?
- How can I conditionally use next/image component on React library?
- How can I use moment() library inside a non-react module (for a React project)?
- How to use a React component inside a Gatsby plugin?
- How can you access the constant variables of one Component in another Component - React
- How can I create a counter as components to use multiple times and create one button to reset all the counter in React JS?
- How can I make transient/one-off state changes to a React component from one of its ancestors?
- How i can apply a background image to the body of only ONE Component React
- React - How to use the current state value as a variable so i can set as a index inside an array
More Query from same tag
- ReactJS throwing syntax error
- Jest/Enzyme - How to use nock library with a connected redux store component?
- redux-thunk: Pause Component Execution Until Action Creator Completes
- Get array object's proprieties in one function React
- React Custom Modal Component Problems With Updating Same Component Used Repeatedly
- How can a parent alter props for a child component in react?
- Import fonts to react project with webpack and styled components
- How to write omit function with proper types in typescript
- adding slide effect in react bootstrap accordion component
- Unit test in React requires construct or call signatures
- Is constructor needed for a ReactJS component class
- React w/ Kubernetes deployed API giving cors error
- Rendering table's data header in reactjs
- Passing down React Components dynamically through props?
- React JSX: selecting "selected" on selected <select> option
- React get value from a class
- Testing promise functions in jest with mapStateToProps
- How to fix this violation of this 'react/no-unescaped-entitie' of eslint rule?
- React, getting could not proxy request error
- How to connect reactjs file with css
- Conditional rendering with && operator within react return statement
- How to call object in array from it's name
- Why are my events getting called so many times? [React + Electron]
- Material dataTable
- Is there any differences in react hook with set multiple states?
- How to get a small thumbnail of a webpage link inside html
- How to change a component on the basis of the link clicked by react-router-dom
- Dynamic Table updates "too late" ReactJS
- Displaying multiple images using FlatList component in react native