Could you not use the
onScroll callback. The event argument gives you the scroll position. When the value is tending back towards 0, you can load more items and prepend them.
To do this you'd likely need to persist the previous value for comparison to determine the direction of scroll.
Also see this question: React native: get current scroll position of scrollview
- Two way infinite scroll react native
- React Native Infinite Scroll
- Warning: Encountered two children with the same key for react infinite scroll
- Best way to do a scroll pagination - react native
- Get current scroll position of ScrollView in React Native
- Scroll View inside view not working react native
- Drag up a ScrollView then continue scroll in React Native
- How to create two columns with space beetwen in react native - flatList
- How to keep scroll position using flatlist when navigating back in react native ?
- Proper way of using WebSockets with React Native
- React Native Nested ScrollView Can`t Scroll on Android Device
- Cannot scroll to bottom of ScrollView in React Native
- How to import component in react native past two folders?
- React Native SectionList scroll to section
- React Native requires two taps to change input focus when within scrollview
- How to implement a React infinite scroll component for a chat app like Facebook Messenger?
- React Native lazy loading 250 images in a Scroll View
- How to set Two inputs on same row in react native ?
- synchronise scroll of two react components without using state and actions
- React Native WebView scroll behaviour doesn't work as expected
- In React Native on iOS, is there a way to determine when an app is resumed? Such as an onResume event?
- i need to give two clicks when the keyboard is open -- React native
- react native search and scroll to hit
- How to write if condition with two statement in React Native
- react native navigator best way to model in a large app?
- translate on Y using SectionList and header view creating empty space on scroll - react native
- Is there a way to use p5.js in a react native app?
- React Infinite Scroll with qwest
- Looping Scroll View in react native
- Two column layout in react native
More Query from same tag
- Call method from parent to child via component
- How to reference the value of a React component
- Subset of columns of JSON Data in TypeScript React project
- Authorize Firestore call in ReactJS
- Array Re arrange in React js
- How to implement login-dependent paths with react-router, when the login-status is in the component-state?
- Why is my React show/hide label not updating correctly?
- How to pass values from Child Array to a Parent
- How to use OR Condition in Ternary operator in ReactJS
- Remove additional whitespace between row items with height (React JS/Material-UI)
- Is there reason bracket operators  might not work with getElementsByClassName() within a react component?
- How can redefine initial state on my reducer, when I change the component
- Update one Field based on another
- Amchart HTML container not found (React)
- How to display every image inside an image folder in react
- Nested route not working in React
- Why does React Native not offer a justify-self
- Why do I need setTimeout to update state in React component
- Why React state in localStorage is being deleted
- how can i sort firebase timestamp data reverse reactjs
- Sending json with files nested in lists with ajax
- Add more props to JSX.Element in typescript
- Passing Ajax/service data between components in React.js
- Using Flow typing with the map function
- How to render data received from a REST service in React Universal? (Next.js)
- How to close a modal when submit a form successfully?
- multi filter mapping React Js
- Building first React component/app, issues with axios returning duplicate responses
- how to dispatch actions outside React Compoenent
- pageshow's event listener on a React component not working properly