The doc says:
By default, environment variables that are not defined will be left untouched.
Have you tried defining it before running that? i.e.
process.env.NODE_ENV = 'production';
- Setting NODE_ENV via envify not working
- proxy not working for react and node
- Setting Content-Type in fetch request not working
- Setting a default value with react-select not working
- next.js file upload via api routes / formidable - not working
- Material-UI Autocomplete is not working when setting TextField InputProps
- Extending Material UI theme via Module Augmentation not working correctly
- Node module not working in react and electron implementation
- How to get actual Dom node with React.useRef ? Element.getBoundingClientRect() not working on useRef variable
- onClick not working inside the pop up opened via React portals
- Node Koa cors is not working
- setting background-image from props not working
- React: Setting input state inside useEffect not working
- Setting variable to React component not working
- Use serverless function to findById in MongoDB Database via Mongoose, and render result in React form - not working
- file upload in react and node js not working
- Zip File Download via Axios from Express Server not working in React App
- Background Div Images not displaying when setting them via Inline Styles Dynamically | Next.Js
- Webpack babel-loader es2015 presets setting is not working
- Passing the value of a clicked element in a child component into a button in a parent component in react via state lifting not working
- array object working if we hardcode data but not working when we populate data from Node js to react js
- Email api using react node nodemailer express is not working
- Setting thin width for columns in ag-Grid not working
- setting defaultChecked in radio button is not working in react
- Date setting not working in react "useState"
- Setting state of parent component in child component (where it's used as a prop) via Context API - does not trigger componentDidUpdate
- Setting state with dictionnary not working in REACT
- Setting .htcaccess in an external volume for Docker not working
- Changing image via passing img src through state not working
- webpack 3.8.1 facebook react import node module css not working
More Query from same tag
- React/redux, displaying multiple components, sharing same actions, but with different state
- Problem with multiple page routing in react-router-dom
- Issue with react onClick
- react, nextJs, toggling Navbar with states
- How do you sort the results of a query in Realm-Web in React?
- Adding FontAwsome Icon + Text gives me error
- Rendering an array of data with map() and JSX
- How to resize SVG shapes with mouse in React
- How to check a condition before the render of the component happen?
- Why can't i import my component from the same folder?
- Any way to avoid passing all parameters in styled components mixin?
- React-beautiful-dnd - Dynamic to-do, with possibility to add items trought a form
- Using connect() with React/Redux/TypeScript cannot find property
- circular border-radius artifacts in css
- Issue with this.props properties not existing even though they do
- TypeError: props.map is not a function
- Fetch returns undefined - Express and React
- Catch response from express to react
- why proxy not working when used with webpack
- How to Chain Dynamic Series of Async Actions Using Redux Thunk?
- Replace passive addEventListener to onTouchStart method
- Using debouncer with React event
- Change Value Properties in Object with Ramda Lenses
- My MERN app is deployed on Namecheap / cPanel but it's not accessing Mongo Atlas DB
- How to generate types from value which is being passed in function as a param?
- Data not refreshing after login to homepage in reactjs
- Material-UI lagging text when open menu
- "Warning: Each child in a list should have a unique "key" prop" in React (TypeScript)