The way I think about it, the path is just a coarse reflection of the UI state of the app. The structure of the UI triggers from the path, via React Router, but the state should be in Redux. I should be able to recover the UI state by typing in the same path, and the path should change in recognition of major changes of UI state.
So basically, you want to change the router when you want to set a "checkpoint" or reconfigure your layout, but you still need to
dispatch actions to change the state of the Redux store.
- Redux Simple Router - Change state AND URL
- How to sync Redux state and url hash tag params
- How to respond to state change in redux and dispatch another action?
- how and when to call a react component methods after state change from redux
- onEnter Transitions with React Router and Redux Simple Router Dont Render New Route's Component
- Sync queryParameters with Redux state and react router for function components
- React Redux re-fetch data using state and state change
- React router rerenders whole app and resets redux state tree?
- redux with router keep state when changing url
- A state is undefined object when using React and Redux , Router
- React + Redux best practice for router redirecting on redux state change
- Simple React components won't update after Redux state change
- React Router persistant company in URL path and dynamic change
- Two way binding of URL hash and Redux state
- How to wait for redux state change and then render page in React
- How to manage state between React router and redux
- Redux Simple Router pushPath not updating URL
- Redux , state.concat is not a function at rootReducer. And being forced to reRender an element for it to see the state change
- Redux dispatch and change URL
- How to refresh onscreen data from state change in react and redux
- useEffect with redux state and dep gets executed whenever there is some other change in redux state
- How to detect when a image is loaded, that is provided via props, and change state in React?
- React-router: Change URL and clear history
- React router and this.props.children - how to pass state to this.props.children
- How to separate UI and application state in Redux
- Dealing with local state in react and redux
- Change state when properties change and first mount on React - Missing function?
- Redux router - how to replay state after refresh?
- React router change url without page reload
- Router state not being persisted in react-native with redux
More Query from same tag
- React DOMException: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node
- Office UI Fabric: ScrollablePane's Position is not being reset to the initial position when details list is updated
- What is the proper 'workflow' of modern React.js development?
- Add comma before last two numbers and keep dots after three numbers
- responding with index.html in express and react
- How to have a button on-click without a button look?
- How to re-render react-table in .js when data changes in another .js
- Can i pass data from node to react?
- TypeError: transitions.map is not a function with React-Spring
- Change tool-tip direction in react-chartjs2
- Dynamic Form with initial values
- useEffect hook - dependencies - re-render issues
- how to use start and end in css position reletive or others?
- place 2 components in the same row
- Getting [object Object] mapping through my array
- Webpack Dev Server cannot find modules with Typescript if I use custom paths in tsconfig
- Deploying app to Heroku doesnt work if used together with DefinePlugin
- Struggling to get framer-motion's exit animation working. [React.JS]
- How do I remove the .html from the end of URL while using SiteGround
- Material UI- Divider not in Middle in React
- How to remove a nested array element in Redux Reducer?
- Best practice to handle data from API call and render React components
- Bcrypt is not supported in Reactjs
- Exporting values from a Component in React
- How to convert data array object to file JSON and use this file to send requests to the S3 server in ReactJS?
- How do I send Formik Form Submission data sent to private email
- How to load site on custom path with Redirect
- React component is picking the old state when used with hooks
- Where should I place a script in React/Redux?
- Why formData does not take the data there is in the state and that has been refreshed, there is a delay character ? React