Seems like you use quite amount of Chrome plugins. In Incognito-mode those are disabled by default. Try remove/disable AdBlock etc. stuff which blocks scripts and disallow them from running.
Makes quite a lot sense why they run in other browsers too.
I strongly recommend to NOT use plugins when you do web development. You might see different kind of behaviour with same code as user who do not use them. Only use this approach if you especially wan't to develop under certain conditions.
As most people suggest, it definitely sounds like a caching issue. Incognito doesn't load the page with cache. You could ctrl+f5 the page (reload without chache) and see if it still does it. If the caching itself proves to be an issue, you could add a ghost/phantom string (I don't know if that's the actual correct terminology). Basically you add,
<?php echo '?'.date('Y-m-d H:i:s'); ?>
As Nitish Phanse said, it is because the page is cached. Turning off browser caching will solve it.
I faced a similar problem, when any of the changes in CSS were not being reflected in the webpage, because the cached version was being used by chrome. However, the changes were visible in other browsers and devices. Turning off caching in chrome solved this problem for me.
I prefer to use incognito mode when developing website because when browsing normally the files are cached, thus, not reflecting the changes you made. When you use incognito mode, fresh cache and cookies are stored and the cache and cookies are disposed when you close the incognito window. Another plus point of using incognito mode for testing is that, it disables all the plugins, unless you explicitly enable them.
You might want to check out this question on Quora for further details on why to use incognito mode when developing websites.
I'm posting this in case someone else runs into it as well. I ran into this same issue where 500 kept happening for me and I knew it was not the extensions.
What fixed it for me:
- Open Developer Tools in Chrome
- Navigate to Applications Tab
- Click "Clear Storage
- Click Clear Site Data
- Image URL Path on server not rendered in normal window but in Incognito it is
- react routing is able to handle different url path but tomcat returns 404 not available resources
- URL changes but page new page is not rendered Ionic React , IonReactRouter with history
- React url change but components not rendered until manual refresh
- Ionic tab bar changes URL but not rendered page
- React Router history.push() changed url but did not rendered components content
- Why this SVG image from sprite-sheet is not getting rendered in HTML but not in React?
- React-router history.push() has changed URL successfully but not re-render my JXS content to the right Route content with matched path
- Component path prop is matched but is not rendered using client-only route in Gatsby
- <Link to = "/cart" ></Link> changes the url but my cart component is not getting rendered
- Browser shows redirected url but component not rendered - Redux Saga
- Path matches Route but the component for that route is not rendered
- Next.JS - Error when Checking if window == undefined : Hydration failed because the initial UI does not match what was rendered on the server
- React router 4 - Why is my component only rendered on manually setting the url but not on clicking a Link with same url?
- When I upload a image firebase storage getdownloadUrl() put download url In Firestore Collections but not set it in React JS
- Router changes the url but not the components rendered
- Material-UI CardMedia not loading dynamic image from URL but works with static image
- I am having an issue with react router as my url is getting updated on clicking on it but the page is not getting rendered
- Docker image is visible from localhost, but when I move it to server it is not accessible
- React router url changes correctly but component not being rendered from button component link
- google cloud storage image url works fine but when used in the src of an img html file it goes to the alternative and does not show the image
- React-Router: Component is not rendered but URL changes
- React - URL gets updated but the page is not rendered
- Dynamic React path Routing not matching url but matches on reload
- React router changes url but not view
- Getting an error "A non-serializable value was detected in the state" when using redux toolkit - but NOT with normal redux
- React 18: Hydration failed because the initial UI does not match what was rendered on the server
- React JS Server side issue - window not found
- React Native Image Not Working with specific URL
- 'ReferenceError: Headers is not defined' when using Headers in a server side rendered react project
More Query from same tag
- On npm start npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
- Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. React two button function conflict
- How do I access the index of a selected item in list using React and Material UI?
- Retrieve information from a route according to the route dynamically
- How to implement componentDidMount with hooks in React to be in line with the EsLint rule "react-hooks/exhaustive-deps": "warn"?
- Is component rendered twice? Is it codesandbox problem?
- reactJS map function not working as expected
- Using webpack and url-loader to load inline images in React
- Query Wordpress Posts by string with GraphQL
- Refresh the react component every 20 seconds
- .filter function "is not a function" error
- Delete API call in Reactjs
- How to write redux-persist in redux toolkit along with TypeScript
- React: How can I change a component which has rendered to pass to a sibling component?
- how to use Immutability helper to update a nested object within an array?
- VisualStudio Code marks error in React code to close html tag
- React component loading pattern (or anti-pattern?)
- merging client and server package.json files into one
- How do i access another column from related table other than the foreign key, when creating an API view
- How do i fix "Cannot invoke an object which is possibly 'undefined'" error?
- How to call a function in a local function
- adding map function within map function is not displaying any items
- How are you supposed to fire useEffect with more complex dependencies?
- Is it possible to apply a React Higher Order Component to a general div?
- Ho to make 404 error alert in axios react
- How I can get check box value and button value in this stuation? Can any one have suggest
- React: Perform different operation depending on select option dropdown
- How might I reset state of just one reducer when I have multiple reducers and prevent reload on state reset of just one reducer
- Access Object inside Array in React JSON API Call