the way i do it (ex: import fonts from fonts.com) :
- create a css file,
- import external css in local css file
- import local css file in js
you will need to add css-loader and style-loader to your dev dependencies in package.json
link to webpack docs: https://webpack.js.org/concepts/loaders/#using-loaders
- How to import external css inside jsx file in react?
- How to import a CSS file in a React Component
- How do you center a div element in react w/out external css file
- How import object from external JS file in React JS using web pack
- How to have a external JSON config file in react jsx
- How to properly import React JSX from separate file in Typescript 1.6
- How to import external css file in nextjs app
- How to import a css file in a react component as raw text?
- How to Separate Jsx inside render function into a separate file in ES6? or any other solution in react to separate the Logic and presentation?
- How to import CSS file on Isomorphic React - Webpack
- Can you import an external CSS file in a React js file?
- How to combine inline style and external import const style in JSX React
- How to apply CSS style to HTML file that is inside the public folder of React JS
- Import React icons inside stylesheet CSS file
- how to import css file in react when generating static html and inject imported css into html head tag?
- How can I use CSS Pseudo-elements styling inside React JSX to pass variables?
- How to use an external css file in a react program
- How to import external html file to React app?
- How to make React CSS import component-scoped?
- How to import CSS modules with Typescript, React and Webpack
- How to loop over a number in React inside JSX
- using css modules, how can I import classes from a file
- How to import scss file as variable in react with typescript
- How to import js modules (with absolute path) in my typescript file in React application?
- how to import HTML file into React component and use it as a component?
- how to import data in react from a js file to use in components
- How to import a file into a react app that uses create react app as raw text?
- How to import Json file with React lazy loading?
More Query from same tag
- How do I create recursive object type in typescript for css styles?
- React Native ListView performance is too slow?
- React functional components props value not updating
- How check if user scrolled to top in react native
- ES6 Arrow Function Compile Error
- Storybook + Ionic React + styled-components CSS order issues
- How to display every image inside an image folder in react
- Typescript React component with function overload and generic params
- Capacitor Hard ware back button closing the app in release build
- react native- vector-icons: change the name to simple text
- es6: what is the value of result using spread operator?
- Pass props to the JSX elements dynamically
- using innerHTML with React
- How to use map() with data from axios response?
- Map letters from array if the condition is met REACT
- Meteor app data structure for the current user?
- How to use React.hydrate when using vue?
- React: How to delete multiple object properties
- value must be a mock or spy function when using jest.fn
- Is there a way to wait for an action in redux-sagas?
- React- How to use SVG as props from data.js file?
- What will be the correct type of "any"?
- jwtwebtoken expiry reactjs
- ReactJS. How to set state asynchronously?
- how to add a new field in row based on some value match on dropdown selection
- Input onChange and wrong state output in console.log
- Inside callback function - always shows initial state
- How can i filter my search by an boolean atrribute?
- React map - don't return item if missing