Problem is as I my self found out few days ago using
Next.js that React application is not mounted. What that means is that Server Side Rendering is exactly that. React app is 'rendered' aka static HTML file is created on the server, and served to the browser. But in that process React is not mounted and no hooks are fired. Maybe
componentWillMount I am not sure and have not tested.
I think the only lifecycle hook that will be called server side is
componentWillMount as explained here
Even then you would not see output on Chrome's console. You are only likely to see it in your node logs.
Let me know if this answers your question.
- Render different components on client and server side
- Using express and es6 to render react and jsx server side
- ReactJS server side rendering and componentDidMount method
- Server Side Render re-render at client
- Server Side React Initial Render causes duplicated async calls
- Nextjs check if initial render was done on server side
- Server Side Render Dynamic Page based on Route Param
- Server side react-router won't render my routes
- React multi carousel doesn't do server side render
- Components flicker during server side render for nextjs and material-ui?
- Does react server side render wait for async calls to finish?
- ReactJs.net server side render failing after publish
- How to render server side react content with NextJS and React Router?
- React Redux server render but client side fetch data
- Is it possible to pre render server side code with Express and React?
- Server side rendered element should be scrolled to bottom on initial render
- Server Side render : 'css-loader/locals' generate different classNames then bundle.css - webpack
- How to add CSS server side render for React Next app with Material-ui
- React Server Side Rendering - how to render from the server with :productId params passed in?
- "left side of comma operator.." error in html content of render
- Next js - disable server side rendering on some pages
- React fetch data in server before render
- Server side rendering with react, react-router, and express
- React Server side rendering of CSS modules
- Redirecting from server side in NextJS
- React JS Server side issue - window not found
- React.js server side rendering with PHP
- Webpack 4 and react loadable does not seems to create correct chunk for server side rendering
- React.js server side rendering with Java [without Node.js]
More Query from same tag
- How can i modifier a state only when has the same ID
- Error: Invariant Violation: findAllInRenderedTree(...): instance must be a composite component
- MUI Autocomplete API: when I paste space-delimited text,on enter event a single tag is created for it. Can multiple tags be created on "enter" event?
- How to send "token" to "Api" in "react"
- Troubles with array of objects interface in Typescript
- What is happening to the state when I save it to a variable?
- React Hook useState Is Returning Undefined
- Updating state twice in a complex react logic
- Trouble working with classList add and remove in react
- Convert dataURL/Buffer to blob
- Starting a react app in HTTPS instead of HTTP
- How to use calc css function in react render
- Can I call setState() from a setTimeout()?
- ReactJS: css transition not working in componentDidMount
- Jest testing onClick() gets error 'Expected mock function to have been called, but it was not called.'
- Reactjs - react-reponsive-carousel
- redux-thunk dispatch does not work
- ReactJS: How to prevent browser from caching static files?
- I cant use bootstrap modals in a map function
- When intercepting clicks, how to detect clicks on something nested inside an anchor?
- React Table responsive hidden columns
- How to add React Router to an existing create-react-app?
- How can i give link to download(not open) pdf file in reactjs
- SCSS Interfaces in Typescript 4.0
- How can I align my text and put the button on the extrem right of my gray bar?
- useEffect doesn't run after rendering
- await useState in React
- Invalid prop `center` supplied to `GoogleMap`. React.js
- Sort array of documents by date string - ReactJS
- material-ui icon button highlights with an elliptical background when cursor is hovered over it