UPD Fixed in
Check if this is linked to nodejs/docker-node issue 813:
Root cause seems to be: Thread stack size
The default stack size for new threads on
glibcis determined based on the resource limit governing the main thread’s stack (
It generally ends up being 2-10 MB.
There three possible solutions:
You already tried the third option, but consider also:
Alternatively, you should switch to the slim (Debian) variant until this get's fixe upstream by the Alpine team.
I faced same issue in Docker for node-alpine image when I am dockerizing my react application
I resolved with following dockerfile configuration.
FROM node:8.10.0-alpine # Set a working directory WORKDIR /usr/src/app COPY ./build/package.json . COPY ./build/yarn.lock . # To handle 'not get uid/gid' RUN npm config set unsafe-perm true # Install Node.js dependencies RUN yarn install --production --no-progress # Copy application files COPY ./build . # Install pm2 RUN npm install -g pm2 --silent # Run the container under "node" user by default USER node CMD ["pm2", "start", "mypm2config.yml", "--no-daemon", "--env", "preprod"]
- Could not get uid/gid when building Node/Docker
- Building a docker image gives errors when NODE_ENV=production in use (Could not find a declaration file for module)
- Node import module not found when running inside docker
- react-scripts: not found when building docker image in CI, but works locally
- Asked to install Typescript when already installed when building Docker image
- Could not find a required file. Name: index.html in react with docker compose
- React Native 0.31: Could not get BatchedBridge Error
- How to use a module when it could not find a declaration file
- React Webpack not rebuilding when edited file outside docker container (on mac)
- ios Could not get BatchedBridge, make sure your bundle is packaged properly
- Could not get BatchBridge, make sure your bundle is packaged correctly
- Create-react-app server not recompiling when data changes inside docker container
- Error trying to install react native, not building correctly when running pod install
- jsdom 9.1+ does not set document.activeElement when focusing a node
- Getting error when using FormattedMessage inside a module: Error: [React Intl] Could not find required `intl` object
- Rollup error: could not load a module from @babel/runtime when importing a Material-UI component
- React app showing page with "404 the requested path could not be found" when using Apache
- How to get actual Dom node with React.useRef ? Element.getBoundingClientRect() not working on useRef variable
- why do I get this error: 'postcss' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file, when I use tailwindcss
- Why do I get "RangeError: date value is not finite in DateTimeFormat format()" when using Intl.DateTimeFormat in React?
- When Using Redux Saga with React Get This Error .. Uncaught TypeError: getPosts is not a function
- how to I get a user's IP address when separate client and server apps, in Node with Nest.js
- Why React component get re-rendered only once when state does not change?
- TypeError: getItem is not a function when testing a component with node module hooks
- tsc: not found at heroku when I upload the React+next js and node project
- React Recoil selector not triggering its get when the atom state updates to a previous value
- I got server error when use next.js , Error: could not find react-redux context value; please ensure the component is wrapped in a <Provider>
- Could not get animation to work with AMP and React
- Array key does not get interpolated when making object
- Is there a way to load react library files separately and not in the bundled files when using react with babel, webpack and gulp as building tool?
More Query from same tag
- How to contain the width of the main component in Material UI Drawer component?
- Why cant set interval id in react hooks component?
- React useEffect with several HTTP calls
- React dropdown toggles only once
- How to correctly use types in universal function?
- Child route is blocking the parent route`s render
- How to add a column header below an existing column header in ag-grid for react
- React navigation params doesn't reset?
- Having trouble manually adding 'Other' option in React. What gives?
- Electron for React cannot load custom cursor
- How to remove item from array stored in localstorage if the item already exists and changing state of button
- Argument of type '"tech"' is not assignable to parameter of type 'PropsWithChildren<Props>'
- React & Objects - TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
- How Can I change the mouse cursor when hovering the specific part of the image in ReactJS?
- Mapping json data in ReactJS
- How to add the parameter when calling the function?
- Consistently very large bundle for vendor -- what should be done to reduce it?
- Conditional Component in React based on return of api call
- sets and rendering in React
- Reactjs Access class method outside the class but in same file
- ReactJS and Reflux listening to a store before component mounts
- Error while adding with spread operator in React Hooks
- React.js passing props between separate children via a single parent
- React testing library: Cannot find module declared in .d.ts
- How to add row to tabulator in react and extract data
- How can I access the React router's location prop?
- How to update an object all elements inside map function in react
- How to access the sub object of your array object using useReducer
- Creating a reusable component reactjs
- My scroll-react links aren't working on my react webpage