It looks like the
temp.Resources[item] lines are mutating the existing state. You've made a shallow copy of the top level, but aren't correctly copying the second level. See the Immutable Update Patterns page in the Redux docs for an explanation of why this is an issue and what to do instead.
- React & Reselect selector claims state is the same after update
- React does not refresh after an update on the state (an array of objects)
- Why does React render component for the second time after setting the state to the same value?
- How to update the React State only after a return from API called is completed
- React setState doesn't update the state after submitting input form
- How to instantly update react state after replacing the value from array
- Can't update multiple state properties at the same time on my React App
- How to keep the updated state array of object values when update the same state again in React JS useState?
- How we can update the state of button to logout after successfull login in react redux
- Cant Update The state after getting data from the input React js
- react - the prop value remain unchanged after parents update corresponding state
- How to set the initial state value after fetching data to update a form in react
- Execute function in React with Redux after the update of the STATE made by the dispatch of an action?
- update the state object after the event tigger using functional component react
- I got error while printing object's value after I update the state in react
- Update the state of array of objects after removing item - React
- How do I use local state along with redux store state in the same react component?
- react input cursor moves to the end after update
- Does react re-render the component if it receives the same value in state
- How to change multiple properties of a state in react (at the same time)?
- How to update the state of a sibling component from another sibling or imported component in REACT
- How do you update Formik initial values with the react context api values after an AJAX request?
- How to update the router state on history.replace in react router?
- What's the best alternative to update nested React state property with setState()?
- How to get the changed state after an async action, using React functional hooks
- React not re-rendering after array state update
- Form created with React doesn't update the backing state object
- How to update (re-render) the child components in React when the parent's state change?
- React Router - Stay at the same page after refresh
- Why does calling useState's setter with the same value subsequently trigger a component update even if the old state equals the new state?
More Query from same tag
- How to sorted array with createdAt in mapping react?
- Propagate function error from parent component to child component in React while making API request
- I want to print data inside an array
- React Material UI - Make Slider update state
- Add token in header of api call Redux Saga
- How to integrate a react application in drupal 8, using drupal custom module?
- MaterialUI/CSS create this box
- Problem using NPM Moment.js in React: moment__WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_2__format is not a function?
- React - <optgroup> material UI by key
- How to use "useRouter()" from next.js in a class component?
- React Router: do not change URL for specific pages
- How to test API request failures with Redux Saga?
- Rect extend middleware
- Render a nested array of objects in react
- Custom react hook to fetch data is not giving data on second hit
- Symfony: How to load all paths from the same Index route (to use dynamic routing in a React SPA)
- Class based component vs Functional components what is the difference ( Reactjs )
- Update nested object in array in ReactJs
- Explicit renewal of session tokens in Firebase JS SDK
- Dropdown in React using bootstrap 4
- React after Delete I get "Unhandled Rejection (TypeError): this.state.products.filter is not a function"
- Use SVG filter attribute in React.js
- React - Bootstrap - Making columns all the same height
- How to send axios put request with jwt token in reactjs
- Check for existence of classes on click (React)
- Displaying Images in NextJs without horizontal white space
- ReactJS: Save input value on blur and not on every key stroke
- React pass child class method to parent functional component
- React Test Utils - Spy not called when a simulated click is performed -
- Assert that value from Context is not null in child component?