Component1: The component that you want to change the state from that.
Component2: The component that you want to change its state from another component.
- If the the Component2 is child of the Component1, you can do this by passing new state as props to Component2.
- If the Component2 is the parent of Component1, you should do this by a function that is defined in the Component2 (this function change the state of Component2) and passed to Component1 as a prop.
- Otherwise you can use
reduxto manage the state and define a
mapStateToPropsfunction in Component2 to affect it by changing the state by Component1.
- How to from one component set state another component in react native?
- How to set one component's state from another component in React
- How to set state in parent from one child component and access the state in another child component using react and typescript?
- Best practice way to set state from one component to another in React
- How to pass state from one component to another in React js?
- How can I pass state from one component to set another state?
- How to access one component's state from another component
- How to set React component state and props from browser
- How to update the state of a sibling component from another sibling or imported component in REACT
- React Final Form. How to set field value from component state
- How to pass data from one component to another in React or React-Redux?
- How to access state of one component into another component in react
- How to refresh data of one component from another component in react js
- How to send state from Child component to another component in React
- How do you set the state of one component from a different component in react?
- In React, how do I call a function in one component (which is being rendered with React Router) from another component?
- How can I redirect to another component in react and pass the state that I set in the previous component?
- How can i pass a state from one react route to another react route?
- React - How to Populate one Dropdowns based on selection from another Dropdown by Passing State as props
- How to set defaultChecked getting value from state React Functional Component Checkbox (React - Hooks)
- How can I make transient/one-off state changes to a React component from one of its ancestors?
- How to navigate from one component to another by clicking a button using React router
- How to pass a prop from one component to another when using react router link
- Passing state from one React Component to another
- how to pass the data from one component to another in react js
- How to set state from another component
- How can I pass the state from one component to another and how can I modify the state?
- How can I pass props from one component to another using Link and router in react
- How to set state of a react component with a specific item from a returned json object?
- How to access the state of one component or the constants of one component in another component (not parent child) - React
More Query from same tag
- Reset from on button click
- ReactJS URL changing but not the page w/ BrowserRouter
- Displaying array data onclick in React
- Unable to recieve id and consume it using useParams. Page showing blank in react
- React how to memoize a component that receives a very nested object/array as prop
- How to display a png image encoded in base64 format in react
- Dynamic API routing with getServerSideProps in Nextjs
- Jest mocking return value of a static method of connected component
- Next JS and Firebase authentication protected routes
- Issue with nested promise
- Strange behavior/loading patterns when using React + Meteor pre-filling forms
- Material ui change color for select box
- Is it possible to conditionally render only the placeholder attribute in a input tag in React?
- how to set new value in datePicker from ant-design?
- Scaling a centered image in Bootstrap relative to the background
- Update a component after useState value updates
- Dynamically access image in react
- How can I use initialValue for DatePicker in Form.Item of Ant Design
- D3 draw circles around arc
- React Navigation, How do I test a the path of a Navlink?
- How can I keep specific checkboxes checked even when they change its index?
- Line7:1: parsing error: 'import' and 'export' may only appear at the top level
- How to access the store in React components?
- React Recompose call a bound method of an enhaced component
- Assigning a unique key id using React and Dexie?
- modal mode screen inside StackNavigation
- Identifying the input checked from multiple checkboxes in react code and storing them inside an empty array
- React-Redux Dispatch Action from Component
- Reactjs -- making api request based on check/uncheck of checkbox not understanding properly