Turborepo has great explanation on how to do it, right in their docs.
In short: Turborepo is considered to be a taskrunner. So, it is added as a development dependency to your existing project.
npm install turbo -D
The only thing you should watch out tho is the turbo tasks itself. So, you will have to tweak your start scripts and pipelines.
- How to use Turborepo for an existing react app created with Create React App in order to make it a monorepo?
- how to use .env.qa or .env.staging with create react app
- How to generate bundle.js for existing react app created using `create-react-app CLI`
- How do I add WebPack polyfill to React App created with React Create App without ejecting?
- How to use static js generated throught webpack for react app with es6
- How to set headers for a React app created using 'create-react-app'
- How to use React Hooks Context with multiple values for Providers
- What's the easiest way to use Create React App with Relay?
- How to use yarn to create a React app project?
- How to change PublicPath for Create React App in Dev Environment
- How to read console.log from a mounted component with Enzyme and Jest in Create React App
- How to use a different delay for each item with React transition group?
- How to avoid very long paths and use absolute paths within a Create React App project?
- how to config create react app with worker-loader
- How to create a widget with react for integration in other react app?
- Can I use Create React App Jest Testing with a test reporter without ejecting?
- How to Merge React App into existing Website with existing HTML structure
- How to apply react-native-linear-gradient for the entire app background with React Native
- How do I integrate React with a non-trivial AngularJS app and existing grunt configurations?
- How get window values in Tests with Enzyme, Jest + Create React App
- How to determine the order of css in my create react app build with webpack and customize-cra?
- How to use sitemap in firebase hosting with react app
- How to use router for switching between components with a key value pair in react
- How create a react app with a specific version using the npx command?
- How to use Jest for testing a react component with localStorage?
- How can I use create-react-app for React version 16.x.x with TypeScript?
- How to use Promise.all properly fetching data for React app
- How to use Webpacker for React on an existing Rails 5.0.2 application?
- How to change cache polilcy for static assets in React app (created with create-react-app)
- how to use different IP address for development and production with react and axios
More Query from same tag
- How to provide dynamically calculated data in table using react and redux
- React hook useState method updates array unexpectedly
- How to set label after input field in React.js Formik (Input)?
- Update a react components state from its parent
- What does this React code with an anonymous closure do for validateFormat?
- How to open react component in new tab without rendering the whole app component?
- Server side rendering with React-rails and Algolia
- Passing data from parent to child reactjs?
- how to next line in tabbar in reactjs
- Creating custom pagination, but next and prev buttons are not working
- Is this.setState() of react.js synchronous or asynchronous?
- Multiple React Context: inner one depending on outer one doesn't work
- How to return API (fetched) data from Formik Submit in Next.js
- React unique key - Index and ID are not unique key prop
- How to reset to initial state all props in Redux-React reducer except one?
- Redux Form: Input stays with 'touched: false'
- Calculate how many days until an event, based on a recurring date and recurrence
- Why am I getting error 415 on fetch request with POST method in react JS
- custom hook returns wrong value
- Programatically add/remove class generated by material ui
- Paypal Express checkout error in production
- Next js how to avoid re-rendering of common components between routed pages?
- How to toggle the arrows when children is expanded / collapsed in 'cp-react-tree-table'
- How do I get a hold of the store/dispatch in React-Router onEnter?
- Fill Dropdown with Fetched API Items
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'withFooter' of null
- Redux store is not updating when modifying element propriety of an array object
- What is the appropriate DS for the following representation?
- React: Changing the background color of TreeSelect (antD component)
- React router params - failed page refresh on Apache server