the below package is pre-built with default plugins.
import ClassicEditor from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-build-classic';
In order to add or remove plugins depending on your need, you can create a custom build. Try it here.
You should build the editor from source and load the plugin using the
plugins configuration. You can check out the guide for create-react-app 2 that shows what needs to be installed and how the webpack should be configured.
The way you did won't work because of two things:
- Building source code and built code together is forbidden and throws the
Some CKEditor 5 modules are duplicated.error. You can only add a plugin that doesn't have any imports to the CKEditor 5 code.
- Using the
pluginsconfiguration overrides the default set of plugins. The
extraPluginsoption would work if it wouldn't have any imports to CKEditor 5 codebase.
- How to paste image into CKEditor5 in React using Base64UploadAdapter
- How to Insert image into Sql Server using React Native?
- How to pass params into link using React router v6?
- How to add image in react by using parcel?
- How to paste clipboard data using React Testing Library?
- React Native - How to load local image using the uri in Image Component?
- How to upload image using ReactJS and save into local storage?
- how to change image src using props with styled component and react
- How to send image to server with Blob type using Axios in React Native?
- How to upload an image to google drive using gapi and react
- How to upload image to aws s3 using react and django rest framework
- How to display an image with <img> from Mongoose using React front-end
- How to add items into specific Id using the react array map method
- How can I update component in React after adding a new item into the database, using react hooks?
- How can I make a background image repeat using React gatsby-background-image?
- How do I create a class decorator for mixing new methods into a React component when using Typescript?
- How can I crop an image on the client side without losing resolution using React
- How do I display an image locally in react using a local server?
- How to set both linear-gradient and background image in a specific div using styles in React
- How to push a new value into the current array using the react hooks?
- How do I generate dynamic meta description and image in React using React Helmet?
- how to remove the image plugin on ckeditor5 toolbar on react
- Add image files into react state using 'useState'
- How to style the React google map marker using the given image file
- How to render API data into React Frontend using functional components?
- How to display corresponding image from selected item in React using hooks
- How to access an image link inside an object and show it using react componenets
- How can I split a row into two or more rows with single key in the column as depicted in the image using React-Table?
- How to render image from JSON string into my react application?
- How do I pass Meteor Subscription Data into React Component Props using ES6
More Query from same tag
- How to to copy Flow type of properties from another React component?
- Irrespective selected values printed in the state of React.js | Material UI <Select> bug
- How do you pass a json array in sequelize?
- Seeing error Module not found: 'pg-native' in heroku app
- Difference between binding a method and not
- Redux todo list advanced
- Link renders the first partial match in React Route v4
- Add react component call inside component on button click
- AntD Form return undefined
- Locomotive Scroll with React 17
- ReactJs render simple JSON
- Can't create WebStorm React project
- React - How to track useRef children change
- Setup webpack for react project
- how to move cursor/caret to end of input when clicked in react
- Webpack Build generates index.html but blank when loaded in browser
- How can i style specific button with css modules?
- Is there a performance hit when methods returning JSX are called in render function of React component whenver any state is changed?
- React router - undefined history
- Redux Observable, React, componentDidMount fetch from API cannot get properties from objects
- How to implement skipWaiting with Create React App?
- Handle submission from outside the form when using Formik
- How to change React js environment property file (.env) at runtime
- Listen for keypress / keydown event locally in react router component
- How to use Flux Container.create in Typescript 2.8
- useSelector destructuring vs multiple calls
- React + Express.js server should always return the same index.html file, no matter what url route
- How store data from fetch
- How to add touch-enabled lightbox features to [react-slick]?
- Github's action is not building react application