Turns out that even though I updated my react-scripts to
2.0, I had to update react to
16.6 (previously on 16.3) on my own.
I was under the impression react-scripts would also handle the react version. My bad, got confused there.
- React - New Context API not working with Class.contextType, but works with Context.Consumer
- React JS Context API with functional component is not working
- React hooks with multiple state values not working but separate state value works
- I tried to create new react app with npx create-react-app but it's not working
- simple Debounce not working in react 16 but works in jsfiddle with react 14.3
- Request to api works fine in component but not when using provider with react
- Go Restful API : CORS configuration works with React but not with Angular
- App working with Reactjs Class but not working with functional react hook approach
- problem with react prop where my function works in one context but not another
- React context updating values with Context.Consumer but not with contextType
- React Context API not working from custom NPM component library
- How should the new context api work with React Native navigator?
- React setState not working on first try, but works on second?
- React Context not working with server side rendering
- Exporting Context not working with contextType
- URL changes but page new page is not rendered Ionic React , IonReactRouter with history
- Axios not updating state from API in function called on Click, but works on identical function on Component Mount in React
- TypeError: Object is not iterable when working with react context
- Not able to add, update, delete rows in material table react using class based component. Previously it was working with functional component
- Django REST and React - JWT Cookie not getting set in browser but working with postman
- new window.Image() is not working with typescript / react
- react setState() is not working on first click but works fine on 2nd,3rd......clicks
- Focus property not working with styles, but before focus style works
- Fetch API not working with Rails + React from Webpacker
- Why is map not working with json from api, while locally created json works fine? React
- React API call is not working as intended with setState()
- React Js App is not working at localhost:3000 but it' works fine on localhost:8888(Netlify Dev)
- React Redux - store updates, component re-renders... but not with new data
- React component with Three.js canvas is working but NOT every time
- I'm working with React Route, and I have a random string, but when I do click on the link page works but when a do click again doesn't work
More Query from same tag
- Arrows in API strings?
- Troubleshooting Typescript definition file for React Component
- Render reactjs component in multiple div tags
- How to render a map in React?
- ReactJs:onClick on a div execute a function and onClick outside of this div execute another function
- I'm facing issue in understanding the ReactJS code, on the state change. Can anyone explain me this weird o/p?
- How to link external url with button in Material UI?
- Redux toolkit. Uncaught Error: uSES not initialized
- React don't render a map function of an Axios call
- Webpack Error can't resolve file or directory (React)
- How to create _redirects file for React JS app to deploy it on Netlify
- Is there a function for finding the current index of an json object in an array?
- Passing an array of objects to child component rendered within iteration returns undefined error in React
- How to set state from another component
- to perform multiple dependent mutation - grandstack apollo graphql 3.3
- Using Flow.js with React compound components
- Where to put socket.io code in a component?
- Not allowing space in input field React
- React State doesn't change when I click on a div which exists outside the root node
- Large images not rendering with Webpack + React?
- How to update state of the component with data from API
- Incorrect rendering of controlled Fluent UI Checkbox components
- Page is rendering the users after second submit
- How exactly does redux re-renders a react component?
- React.JS State persistence for switch on page refresh
- Context in Facebook's React JS framework
- Is there a simpler way of creating an array with a single element or empty if the element is null?
- remove an element from dom in react so as to make another z index element clickable
- react is missing from redux-devtools
- Apply styles for each shape