the useEffect function allows you to return a function that gets called when a component unmounts. you could use that or call something when the tab changes.
please read this link:
if you have any question you can ask it
The CountDown component manages the timer itself and the library author manage to clear the timer when the component unmount https://github.com/talalmajali/react-native-countdown-component/blob/master/index.js#L58
- How to destroy component or stop its execution when route changes using React-Native?
- How to pass the match when using render in Route component from react router (v4)
- How to render component conditionally when leaf value of global state changes using react hooks
- How can I stop the Select component from closing when I clicked one of its item(Input element) - react antd
- How to stop playing loaded video and load a new one when url changes using React Player?
- How to prevent child component from re-rendering when using React hooks and memo?
- How to get a React Component reference to change its class using classList?
- React Redux - How to dispatch an action on componentDidMount when using mapDispatchToProps in a connected component
- How to fix React Router component not updating as route changes
- How to notify parent component of property change when using react hooks?
- How to stop re render child component when any state changed in react js?
- how to pass props to the route when using react router <Link>
- How can I spread props to a React component that uses exact props when using Flow?
- How should unsubscribe be handled in a react component when using redux?
- React : How to stop re-rendering component or making an API calls on router change for the same route
- How do I check if user is 'logged in' in a react component when using laravel authentication?
- How to test if React component is returning null or its children using React Testing Library?
- How to detect route changes using React Router in React?
- How to solve closures issue when using React functional component with React.memo?
- How to re-render react component when a property changes
- How to attach a compound component when using React forward ref (property does not exist on forwardRefExoticComponent)
- React: How to show Spinner & Component (at the same time) when State Changes using `useEffect`
- How to prevent component from unmounting immediately when using React Router V4
- How do I test a React component that calls a function on its parent, which changes props on the component?
- React doesn't have the same execution order when calling a component as a function rather than using it as a tag?
- How to re-render only one component on hover when state changes in React
- MobX, React Router v4, Route using render function not observing and re-rendering when store changes
- How to access previous index route in nested routes using Link component from react router?
- CSS not changing when using React Router to route to another component
- How to stop the previous component from rendering when it is redirected to another component in react
More Query from same tag
- How to check if the parent component is a specific component?
- How to integrate react DnD with react fullcalendar?
- How to get JSDOM to work with typescript when unit testing with a Chai\Mocha setup?
- React render Epoch timestamp convert to am pm
- how to make .eslintrc accept single quotes
- How to use usecallback method in onchange handler using react and typescript?
- Chrome extension manifest v3 with React
- How can I add/remove rows in ag-Grid?
- State is not passing correctly with redux
- Filter out children of a React component
- Styling fixed position in React
- Infinite loop in React GET API call and correct way to use Hooks and useState()
- configureStore argument is not a valid reducer
- Why is the span element rendered by the Text component from the Grommet library, able to get margin-top?
- Deploy to Heroku PG::DuplicateColumn: ERROR:
- map to dropdown if condition is met reactjs
- Is it possible to get the name of a nested, inner React Component by calling a function from one of its props?
- React nested rendering
- Issue in accessing API/json with multiple sections
- cannot get default value of datetime picker to work properly
- How to make an http call in parent component to setState and then send the state to all child components?
- React.js .map is not a function, mapping Firebase result
- How to redirect in Private Route in React?
- How to access the methods of the react-google-maps components?
- Always delete the last dropdown in the screen but the right index on the table
- React: Timeout - Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL
- Sort array of documents by date string - ReactJS
- Rendering components in different containers while sharing state
- Typescript error: Property 'classes' is missing in type
- How to use useNavigate() before rendering component with useState() in React