TLDR: You will want to send caching instructions via HTTP headers.
Cache-Control header has several directives to control cache behavior, expiration, and validation.
Cache-Control: public resource can be cached by any cache
Cache-Control: private resource can only be cached by the browser
Cache-Control: no-store Sets the browser to always request the resource from the server
Cache-Control: no-cache This tells the browser to cache the file but not to use it until it checks with the server to validate we have the latest version. This validation is done with the ETag header. (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/ETag)
Supposing you have disabled your pwa, you may want to add those lines in your public/index.html
<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache" /> <meta http-equiv="Expires" content="0" />
Create react app provides service worker and this caches the various files on the client side. If you want you can unregister the service worker. But please note that you will not be able to serve your app in offline mode as in PWA's
- ReactJS: How to prevent browser from caching static files?
- How can I call methods on Reactjs components in the browser console or from an outside script?
- How to serve ReactJS static files with expressJS?
- How can I get the URL address from the browser in ReactJS (servers URL)
- Reactjs and redux - How to prevent excessive api calls from a live-search component?
- How to prevent outside CSS from adding and overriding ReactJS component styles
- Chrome: Throttling history state changes to prevent the browser from hanging. ReactJs and jQuery
- How to upload files from ReactJS to Express endpoint
- How do I prevent the browser from scrolling to the top on render
- How to prevent background-image from zooming on mobile browser when adding elements vertically?
- basic explain for what does npm start do with my reactjs code and how to run it from browser
- How to disable or prevent ReactJS from looking for a document when it server side renders?
- How to use Filter with ReactJS to prevent duplicates in an array from being displayed
- ReactJs : How to prevent componentWillUpdate from re-rendering multiple times
- How to avoid the Reactjs (Error: Too many re-renders. React limits the number of renders to prevent an infinite loop.). from below component
- POST request from web browser throws error while Postman doesn't. How to prevent Axios from putting quotes around values?
- How to prevent VS Code from auto-tabbing to browser while running nodemon?
- How to make a rest post call from ReactJS code?
- How to access the "key" property from a reactjs component
- How can I prevent my functional component from re-rendering with React memo or React hooks?
- How to get pasted value from Reactjs onPaste event
- Is it possible to serve Static files with create-react-app from public folder?
- How to display a image selected from input type = file in reactJS
- How to prevent child component from re-rendering when using React hooks and memo?
- How to prevent react from re-rendering the whole component?
- how to clear browser cache in reactjs
- How to properly make REST calls from ReactJS + Redux application?
- How can I prevent React from unmounting/remounting a component?
- ReactJS - How can I set a value for textfield from material-ui?
- How to set React component state and props from browser
More Query from same tag
- React: append to a state array object's array
- Can't get the actual value of a input in react
- JSON stringify skip nested object which has more than 3 levels
- Toggling active class on buttons in ReactJs
- Error using custom hook inside a useEffect
- updated state value are not updated inside function in react
- Why are the rendered icons not responding to changes in state?
- Loop through array of multiple images to upload individually to AWS s3 ReactJS
- Remove item from objects array
- Passing props in map function doesn't work. Passing it as key works
- to achieve this step Modify it to pass a value prop to Square
- React JS: Two Filters on the same JSON data
- Get data depending by the element
- React: Trasform submit button on click
- Access object nested in React object prop
- Add Edit Button in react-bootstrap-table
- Next.js Material UI (MUI) how to set Dark Mode with local storage
- Cannot use custom tab bar react native
- Can I use react router Link with CardActionArea?
- How to position columns at the left and data at the right of material UI table for React
- How to acces key from obj in react Oncse in a List & How to remove key error in react
- Material-ui Tabs - how can I put scroll of them
- How to make default route in ReactJS for child route concept
- Testing nested components in React
- how to set in one logic to render the component from given code
- Trigger useEffect on an api call with query
- Convert String in React Components
- 2 conditional statements using &&
- ReactJS How to add a show more/show less button
- How to apply style to an array of SVG elements