I finally did a PowerShell script that will replace content in the build artifacts.
All the details can be found there: https://github.com/Thibaultce/react-azuredevops-buildonce-deploymany
I'm not too clued up on react, but your approach is described as "build once, deploy many" and it's a really important aspect of your release process.
The bit you missing is publishing your builds as artifacts which you can then pick up in your release pipeline.
Take a look at the publish artifacts tasks : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/tasks/utility/publish-build-artifacts?view=azure-devops
Publish each of your environments to separate artifacts and then pick them up in your release pipeline.
- How to deploy a react app to mutiple environments without multiple builds?
- How to handle multiple environments in React app
- How to Handle Multiple Environments in a React App with Azeru DevOps
- How to create multiple page app using react
- How to deploy a React App on Apache web server
- How to deploy a react app on cPanel?
- How to create a React App without Create-react-app
- How to create react app without git (skipping git)?
- how to deploy successfully React app with nextjs to AWS Amplify?
- How to run ES6 React app in IE9 without errors
- How to deploy React App on production with Server Side Rendering
- How to deploy Next.js app without Node.js server?
- How to deploy react app to Github pages for personal page
- How do I deploy a React Webpack web app to Azure App Service?
- How to make react available on whole app without importing it again and again in every jsx file
- How to deploy react app to godaddy server?
- How to deploy a NextJs SSR React app on Azure
- How to deploy a react app in production over https?
- How to create and deploy a React App properly?
- How to have react app in the HTML without npm start or similar commands
- How to quickly deploy React / Redux app as a sample?
- How Do I Deploy Flask API & React Frontend Microservices to Google App Engine with Proxy?
- How to manage React Js to multiple page app not using routes?
- How to deploy React app with docker and serve -s build
- How to deploy react app in ubuntu server with bitbucket pipeline
- How can I deploy react app on github pages?
- How to insert (inject?) an existing React app (just a UI without a backend) into a SilverStripe page layout?
- How to deploy a react app that does not have index.html on an apache server for production
- How do I deploy a React app and a Rails API to Heroku?
- How to deploy browserHistory based React applications to Azure App Service?
More Query from same tag
- AppBar Material UI questions
- Is this the "React.js" way of doing this?
- React - Decorating Children and Handling Keys
- Simulate change on input does not call a function
- Test React function components promises behaviour with Jest,
- How can I display a single product from this API
- React render string as HTML in ant design
- React Hooks - using useState vs just variables
- Simple undo and redo button with Draftjs
- How to use getInitialProps in _app.js file with function component?
- The prop `children` is marked as required in `Button`, but its value is `undefined`
- How to add a form input on a Dialog from Show view with React Admin?
- React Cookies in Server Side Rendering (Node/Express)
- Is it possible to pass props in react import
- How to manage components/widgets which can be added/removed dynamically by the end user
- Loop requests in react with axios
- npm start is giving webpack cli error with React.js
- A way to display the component once by using localstorage in React
- React state hook issue
- Webpack Code Splitting: Does it do anything? Seems like no effect
- React Formik - not submitting form
- React.JS Storing mapped API repsonse into a new array based on matching values
- How to reduce states in react JS
- How do I refetchQueries when query is called using useLazyQuery hook?
- Fail to send data back to React
- How to properly create and render functional components?
- How to redirect in React Router v6?
- Change data to an Array so I can use .toLocaleString()
- How to check when useState variable becomes available
- Create-React-App adding folders inside src 'Module not found: can't resolve'