Answer for people who has same problem.
In my case I changed some of my files name to capitalize version. The problem was Git didn't resolve this change that's why my file structure was wrong on Github. So Solution is changind this config with git.
git config core.ignorecase false this command makes git to be aware of capitalization.
Here is another question on Stacoverflow: I change the capitalization of a directory and Git doesn't seem to pick up on it
You can go in package.json and in scripts, replace
"build": "CI= npm run build"
You can read more about the causes of this error in their community:
CI= npm run build
- Site setting -> Build & deploy
- change build command CI= npm run
- build Redeploy your website
Under Deploy Setting of the site:
Change Build Command to CI= npm run build
It should be Build command: CI= npm run build
if you are deploying React app on netlify use the following approach
In Basic build setting:-
- Base directory= (empty if inside the repo which you are making live you have direct access to the components)else (the root-directory name)
- Build Command = ( CI= npm run build )
- Publish Directory = (build) if no root directory or else (root-directory/build)
note- make sure to check the package.json file and inside the "script" you should have build script i.e "build": "react-scripts build",
Go in package.json and in scripts, replace build with this:
"build": "CI= react-scripts build",
- Can't deploy React Project. Error is Command failed with exit code 1
- hardhat, truffle, brownie, react stopped working?!? error Command failed with exit code 1
- setupProxy file in CRA makes react-scripts start fail with Command failed with exit code 1 error
- When typing yarn start in the terminal an error occurs stating /bin/sh: nodemon: command not found Command failed with exit code 127 comes up
- Next build command fails: error Command failed with exit code 1
- React Native start failed with error code -4094 how to solve this ONCE for ALL?
- yarn test: all tests passed but returned "error Command failed with exit code 1"
- Yarn Start Command failed with exit code 1
- Xcode: ld: 275 duplicate symbols for architecture arm64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
- 'The command "npm install" exited with code 1' error when building an ASP.NET Core app with React on macOS
- Build failed with error MSB4226: The imported project | REACT NATIVE WINDOWS
- Jest "No tests found, exiting with code 1" error on Windows 10 in React Redux application
- React app exiting in docker container with exit code 0
- React Native: fetch request failed with error - TypeError: Network request failed(…)
- Trying to deploy my React app with gh-pages but got this error message : The "file" argument must be of type string. Received type undefined
- Error: Request failed with status code 401 axios in React JS
- Using one webpack project inside another with react hooks causes an error
- Deploy React with Nginx failed to load resources
- React Native: XCode: Build failed with error "EMFILE: too many open files, watch"
- How to fix 'The command "npm install" exited with code 1' error when building the ASP.NET Core app with React?
- Getting an error trying to start React right after (There might be a problem with the project dependency tree....)
- Error creating react application > Git commit not created Error: Command failed: git commit -m "Initialize project using Create React App"
- Configuring React with Asp.net MVC4,getting error like Failed to load resource[app.jsx] in browser
- Axios mock adapter giving error 'Error: Request failed with status code 404'
- React and Express iTunes Search API :: Error: Request failed with status code 404
- I have been trying to create a new react project with npx create-react-app, but I am getting an error
- React : Uncaught (in promise) Error: Request failed with status code 400
- React error with create-react-app command
- AxiosError : Request failed with status code 400 (in React JS)
- Request failed with status code 500 error. When making form post of multiForm data in React
More Query from same tag
- How to place 2 label-input (or datepicker) sets in one row horizontally in React?
- BrowseRouter MIME type error
- Reactjs FileUpload: setState throws 'insecure operation' error
- Redux-Logger not working
- How to make a table in ReactJS sortable?
- How do I pass an HTML element to a higher-order function (HOC) in React?
- Iteratively position spheres with DOM pixels using three.js and React
- React app not refreshing the log streamed through socket.io
- Using debounce with react don't fire function
- Create a custom Hook for splitting strings (React JS)
- Update a selected property from react state of objects with arrays
- How to embed a Gist using ReactJS
- When runing 'npm run build' I get an error that says "'CI' is not recognized"
- Blank page after successful Firebase deployment
- Uncaught Error: Too many re-renders in react
- How to delete all selected option in select using reactJS
- Get edited row data on click
- Converting Class Component to Function Component
- ReactJS/Redux: Testing reducer state with array of objects inside receives undefined array
- How to get each element inside a map and change its CSS?
- React fetch returns an empty value
- Find function in React.JS
- Event timeline with animation
- How can I dynamically loading external configuration settings in a React JS app?
- How to use props for method in mapDispatchToProps?
- Unhandled Rejection (Error): Response not successful: Received status code 400 new ApolloError
- react js Axios 401 Unauthorized although i have my Bearer String correct
- ReactJs, Generating events outside of reactjs app
- Set background width (of img) to 'cover' in JSX
- How to patch values in formik?