Problem was here as OP has already deduced.
const evaluationResults = state.evaluationResults;
This was causing a state-mutation which goes against Redux principles. Although the state values were being updated in OP's proceeding code, the changes were being made to the same, initial object in reference. Redux does not register it as a new-state so it found no need to re-render our component. To get your connected-component to re-render we need a completely new redux-state.
To achieve this, we need to create a brand-new copy of evaluationResults like so and then the OP's feature will work as expected:
const evaluationResults = [...state.evaluationResults];
- Table Component is not re-rendered after state update
- React component table is being rendered multiple times or duplicated after updating state
- React does not re-render component after state update
- react component does not rerender after update state
- React - Redux State update but not rendered in the component
- React Child Component Not Updating After Parent State Change
- Component is not getting rendered after history.push()
- React does not refresh after an update on the state (an array of objects)
- React not re-rendering after array state update
- react component state change after ajax call but does not rerender component
- React js changing state does not update component
- How to update React component after changing state through redux?
- How to test state update and component rerender after async call in react
- React, component not re-rendering after change in an array state
- How can I remove event Listener so it would not try to update state when component is unmounted?
- React component not updating on final dispatch and update of redux state
- How does React update a component and its children after a state change?
- Update state in deep structure not re-rendering component
- Reactjs update state after call component in functional component
- react stateless child components do not update on state change in parent component
- functional component is not re-rendering after state change in React
- Why does my Component not update after posting data to REST service
- React doesn't update component after state changes
- React component not rendering on state update
- Passing state after .setState() to child component but not showing up in this.props for child component
- React testing library: An update inside a test was not wrapped in act(...) & Can't perform a React state update on an unmounted component
- react.js does not update DOM after having changed state array
- Why does react component do not re render after changing state
- Component state not updating after unchecking checkbox in React
- React: update component after an async event not connect to the component
More Query from same tag
- Custom contents <td> in ReactJS
- Cannot access pxToRem function in Material-ui for theme
- Chained Fetch Promises (JSON, React, Webpack, NodeJS)
- How is destructuring happening in this particular example?
- React state is updating but the component is not
- Formik , how to reset dirty property
- how to show details page using react router dom
- Add callback function to parent component from child component
- Typescript Property 'push' does not exist
- React router v6 how to use `navigate`. Axios interceptors
- <Link> Replace not working
- How to change button color when pressed in React Native using TouchableHighlight?
- Refactoring a React function with repeated if else blocs
- Disable back button in react navigation
- Dynamically Set header for all requests ( React, super-agent )
- Getting data from mongoose on server but an empty array in React
- react hooks update state issue
- How can you display two event items in an alert for react-big-calander onSelectEvent
- Reactjs/Typescript cannot pass array of items as property to child
- React Text Annotation
- Reactjs: jQuery custom content scroller with reactjs
- How can I add a vertical line on the X axis in a Google Chart' chart (Line type)?
- How to use Karma and Jest together in unit testing React application?
- Open popup on DataTable row click in ReactJS
- Adding Event Handlers/Props to inner markup in React
- In ReactJS How to save Child State in Parent state on destroying child?
- How to fix Cannot read property 'preventDefault' in React?
- react-redux useSelector hook disallows passing props directly to the selector