Filename Conventions Jest will look for test files with any of the following popular naming conventions:
Files with .js suffix in
__tests__folders. Files with .test.js suffix. Files with .spec.js suffix. The .test.js / .spec.js files (or the
__tests__folders) can be located at any depth under the src top level folder.
We recommend to put the test files (or
__tests__folders) next to the code they are testing so that relative imports appear shorter. For example, if App.test.js and App.js are in the same folder, the test just needs to
import App from './App'instead of a long relative path. Colocation also helps find tests more quickly in larger projects.
Hope it helps you
- Create React App cannot find tests
- Cannot find module 'caniuse-lite/dist/unpacker/agents' when running create react app
- Create react app Error: Cannot find module './locale'
- Create React App Error - Loading PostCSS "postcss-preset-env" plugin failed: Cannot find module 'node:vm'
- create react app error - Cannot find name 'describe'
- npm error: Cannot find module '.../immer.js' when building a create react app through CLI
- Cannot find module '@babel/plugin-transform-react-jsx-source' when running React App
- Create React App 4.0 cannot resolve image path in public folder
- Cannot find module 'react-dev-utils/crossSpawn' exception React App
- Cannot create a React app with create-react-app
- create react app cannot read environment variable after build
- my data test id is there but my test cannot find it react enzyme jest unit tests
- Configure Jest to reset mocks between tests with Create React App
- How get window values in Tests with Enzyme, Jest + Create React App
- Cannot import from public folder in CSS Create React App
- React tests fail when tested component renders a nested connected component, cannot find nested component
- Cannot create react app template. npm hangs
- Create React App production build runtime error: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
- create react app error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
- Create React App cannot resolve local file
- how do you deal with localstorage with tests in create react app withour ejecting?
- I have a problem trying to create a react application - Error: Cannot find module './gitignore'
- Typescript React / NestJS app fails @Heroku build - "error TS2307: Cannot find module"
- Cannot create React app as NPM is "unable to resolve dependency tree"
- Cannot Create React App Using create-react-app
- create react app not picking up .env files?
- How to create a React app directly in the current folder
- What is the difference between NextJs and Create React App
- How to create multiple page app using react
- Cannot find namespace 'ctx' error when creating Context with react - typescript
More Query from same tag
- Initialize Destructuring props if null
- I was trying to integrate tailwind into React Js and I got this error
- DOM does not update on value change
- using React component library without @types
- I am unable to pass props from parent to child in React
- React - Use enum object values inside switch case rendering
- How to write a test cases for a function in jest?
- How can I get React styleguidist to install correctly and get past the peer Dependency issues with react-simple-code-editor: React 16 & 17?
- How to pass an argument with multiple types as an argument to a function in Typescript?
- Edit option is opened in every row when clicked
- How can i use useParams() with an onClick button to navigate to different pages and display the data in react.js?
- How to change antd theme in Vite config?
- How can I pass an array of values in the Ant Design cascader?
- state blank on first click
- Positioning a NavBar in React
- control rendering in react component
- How to implement search bar button and result components in react
- Passing prop to another component and render on the view
- WebServer JSON Response change key names for Object
- Error while using useState hook in form in react
- How to set ErrorMessage on TextField dynamically on Button onClick method
- useRef current getting its value only on second update
- Object showing empty but has values? Undefined when mapping
- Can't resize d3 v6 in react hooks?
- How to display an image in full screen background using reactJS and css?
- Component Not Being Recognised In Array
- Workaround for cache size limit in Create React App PWA service worker
- React, useRef not allowing to access current properties, getting Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'clientHeight')
- passing object using context and doing iteration with map
- Split string into separate line according to container size