if you're using window, you can try hit ctrl+m, else in mac cmd+d to open debugging menu. once it open, choose
remote js debugging, it will automatically open chrome browser for you to debug js error. android studio debugging will work if you're connected on real device.
eg. of debugging menu
i've found out the answer for genymotion from how do you debug react-native?. don't know whether it'll work for you, but worth for try.
for an android app, if you're using genymotion you can toggle the menu by pressing ctrl + m, but you may have to enable it in the menu by :
- untick untick widget
- click on debug in chrome
now i have resolved the issue with these above comments you can click
ctrl + d and then click ctrl + m for fetching the debugging contents
then run below command for checking logs
with this you will be able to see the console logs in android studio terminal log panel.
but before this you need to run command:
for checking latest changes by fetcing bundle directly in the simulator
instead of using simple console.log command
use reactoron for logging data here is the link: https://github.com/infinitered/reactotron
best thing for log in react native.
- How to enable the Android monitor in React Native for checking logs?
- React native for android run very slow when not enable "Debug JS"
- How to set the height of button in React Native Android
- How to enable prop-types in production for a React Storybook for the Docs addon
- How to apply react-native-linear-gradient for the entire app background with React Native
- How do I open a React Native Android deeplink when the app is open in the background?
- Support for the experimental syntax 'decorators-legacy' isn't currently enabled How To Enable In Create React App?
- how to handle focus same item when hardware back button click in react native for android Tv app
- How to apply the AsyncStorage to React Native app for storing data on TextInput and Picker
- How do you make the ListHeaderComponent of a React Native FlatList sticky?
- Figuring out how to mock the window size changing for a react component test
- How to add sourcemap in React Native for Production?
- How to adjust font size to fit view in React Native for Android?
- React & Jest, how to test changing state and checking for another component
- How to Position a React Native Button at the bottom of my screen to work on multiple ios devices
- React tutorial - how do I start the node server for a reactJs application?
- Building hybrid React apps for iOS and Android with native performance
- How to close the modal in react native
- How to run socket.io in the background on iOS in a React Native app?
- How should the new context api work with React Native navigator?
- Text is getting cut off in android for react native
- React Native - Why we use the tintColor property for Image component?
- CDN links for React packages and how to import it when using react using the scripts from CDN
- How to set up analytics on React Native for iOS
- How to integrate @2x @3x images to React Native Project (Both Android & IOS)?
- React Native - How to load local image using the uri in Image Component?
- How do you set the Typescript type for useRef hook in React Native?
- How can I change the format for react datepicker days of the week?
- How to implement the OAuth2 Authorization code grant with PKCE for a React single page application?
- How do I reset the defaultValue for a React input
More Query from same tag
- Can the useCallback React hook be used conditionally even if it breaks the rules of hooks?
- How can I remove the bottom border in the react-bootstrap navbar component?
- How to use styled components in React in order to get keyframe animations
- mongodb update Unexpected token
- Can't understand functions in react
- What is the best way to add conditional style with styled-components & styled-system?
- User Data from DynamoDB is rendered too late when calling it
- React: Child component is passing it's state up to parent, but once parent has it, the parent is not updating its state
- Create React Portal via Ref
- Elm vs React: why no lifecycle functions in Elm?
- React components in existing application
- How to map one image at a time with Alice carousel?
- Called componentDidMount twice
- ReactJS 7 - How to conditionally change the background color of table cell only (not the row) based on its value?
- How to Change Button Text in the EditableProTable in Ant Design Pro
- React resizing img not working (Material UI useStyles)
- Construct a grid view in REACT
- Which Enzyme adapter works with React 17?
- React router v6 access route params and pass as props
- How to use custom video control components like play, pause, mute etc on shaka player?
- Setting multiple inputs to state
- Transition entire React component so that other components adjust to it
- React - How do i force child components to re render when parent state component changes?
- Redux mapStateToProps not connecting correctly
- How do you render data stored on mlab onto a React component?
- React axios 401 unauthorized
- How to access state of different reducers in React
- Flow requiring annotation on object literal
- Errors When Transpiling React Project With Babel