If you're using window, you can try hit CTRL+M, else in mac CMD+D to open debugging menu. Once it open, choose
REMOTE JS DEBUGGING, it will automatically open chrome browser for you to debug js error. Android studio debugging will work if you're connected on real device.
Eg. of Debugging Menu
I've found out the answer for genYmotion from How do you debug react-native?. Don't know whether it'll work for you, but worth for try.
For an Android App, if you're using Genymotion you can toggle the menu by pressing ctrl + m, but you may have to enable it in the menu by :
- Untick untick widget
- click on debug in chrome
Now i have resolved the issue with these above comments you can click
Ctrl + D and then click Ctrl + M for fetching the debugging contents
Then Run below command for checking logs
with this you will be able to see the console logs in android studio terminal log panel.
But before this you need to run command:
for checking latest changes by fetcing bundle directly in the simulator
Instead of using simple console.log command
Use Reactoron for Logging Data Here is the link: https://github.com/infinitered/reactotron
Best thing for log in React Native.
- How to enable the Android monitor in React Native for checking logs?
- React native for android run very slow when not enable "Debug JS"
- How to set the height of button in React Native Android
- How to enable prop-types in production for a React Storybook for the Docs addon
- How to apply react-native-linear-gradient for the entire app background with React Native
- How do I open a React Native Android deeplink when the app is open in the background?
- Support for the experimental syntax 'decorators-legacy' isn't currently enabled How To Enable In Create React App?
- how to handle focus same item when hardware back button click in react native for android Tv app
- How to apply the AsyncStorage to React Native app for storing data on TextInput and Picker
- How do you make the ListHeaderComponent of a React Native FlatList sticky?
- Figuring out how to mock the window size changing for a react component test
- How to add sourcemap in React Native for Production?
- How to adjust font size to fit view in React Native for Android?
- React & Jest, how to test changing state and checking for another component
- How to Position a React Native Button at the bottom of my screen to work on multiple ios devices
- React tutorial - how do I start the node server for a reactJs application?
- Building hybrid React apps for iOS and Android with native performance
- How to close the modal in react native
- How to run socket.io in the background on iOS in a React Native app?
- How should the new context api work with React Native navigator?
- Text is getting cut off in android for react native
- React Native - Why we use the tintColor property for Image component?
- CDN links for React packages and how to import it when using react using the scripts from CDN
- How to set up analytics on React Native for iOS
- How to integrate @2x @3x images to React Native Project (Both Android & IOS)?
- React Native - How to load local image using the uri in Image Component?
- How do you set the Typescript type for useRef hook in React Native?
- How can I change the format for react datepicker days of the week?
- How to implement the OAuth2 Authorization code grant with PKCE for a React single page application?
- How do I reset the defaultValue for a React input
More Query from same tag
- how to auto populate data in the dialog box in react js?
- Redux Initial State from Server
- parse string from an api to html
- login authentication alert message not rendering in ui
- React Tip functionality
- Put a react-grid-layout into a table with headers and rows
- React Router issues
- Dispatch after Facebook Login (React)
- How fetch local data with axios?
- How can I type a custom hook to make it reusable
- Not recognizing the pdf file multer node js
- What is the problem of glitch when scrolling using react-window?
- React.js - REF undefined
- Add key/value on array object with map
- React component to be displayed as a summation of 2 ajax calls
- How to use Radio Button in React Hook Form v7?
- Managing states in nested components in react
- object in redux state disappearing when another action is triggered
- How to properly create an object from two existing objects
- <i> tag icon in button causing event.target.value issues in react
- Drag/Click on Audio Seekbar always pointed back to start of the audio element (React Js)
- Vite React app: esbuild error in Docker container
- Validating an object's property using MobX
- Is there any way to detect individual elements rendering in React Component properly? (Not Components rendering)
- How to go back to react router v5 from react router v6 for nested dashboard?
- React modules couldn't be hot updated
- JSX with a HTML tag from a variable
- How to check for specific prop in Typescript?
- How to authenticate my user with React Material UI components?