The adjust is simpler than it, the problem is your variable is "
array: Array<MyArray>", and "sort" return "
array: MyArray", so, just change your variable to "
I just encountered this issue with a function that simply clones and sorts an array, e.g.
const sortArray = (myArr: MyArray) => [...myArr].sort((a, b) => a > b ? -1 : 1)
What solved it for me was simply typing the return value of
const sortArray = (myArr: MyArray): MyArray => [...myArr].sort((a, b) => a > b ? -1 : 1)
- flow type annotation for children react elements
- Flow: Missing type annotation for T
- Flow - missing type annotation
- Proper Flow type for React render method?
- How to do flow type annotations for React hooks (useState, etc.)?
- Flow type for specific React Native events?
- What type to give flow annotations for onChange etc
- Flow type - Index signature declaring the expected key / value type is missing in GenericType
- Type annotation for React Higher Order Component using TypeScript
- Structuring react project with flow type for best type reusability
- Flow : destructuring. Missing annotation in React/Preact
- Flow property missing in object type
- Flow requires type annotation of props in HOC
- Styled-components w/ Typescript: missing type for theme variable
- Apollo Cache - Missing selection set for object of type undefined returned for query field names
- How to define an interface for React function component with defaultProps without throwing missing type error?
- How to write type annotation for higher-order component?
- Missing required field '"timingCategory"' and '"timingVar"' for hit of type '"timing"' - Google Analytics [redux-beacon]
- React type checking using flow failing for this.props.history.push
- react-redux flow type definitions for ownProps, mapStateToProps and mapDispatchToProps
- Typescript Material UI Property 'classes' is missing in type for MUI component
- Flow throwing type errors for using Redux connect
- How to not add flow type for particular object
- Flow type for React props.children (union Element | Array)
- Flow - property missing in Event type
- How should I configure Flow type checking for functions that are passed as props in a React / Redux app?
- Better type annotations for function props with flow
- Flow type for useMemo hook
- flow type for react prop as either of two arrays
- how write a type definition for a HoC using flow
More Query from same tag
- Antd Fixed Header In Layout
- How to map over 2 Array in React and render to Table
- How to callback a function on onClick event in ReactJs
- How to render item of each page?
- Wrap ES6 Module around React Component
- How to get Dynamic form values in react 17.0.1
- Which are best option(s) to append many props to child component?
- How to stop a loop that modifies state in react?
- how to use history.push() in React-router-dom version 6.0.0
- react-native limit List items
- React-Router - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getCurrentLocation' of undefined
- React Google Maps - get position of marker on DragEnd
- pushing to a branch in azure dev ops (git)
- Material-UI styling the button variant outlined
- Use responses from multiple promises in one function
- useEffect infinite loop with GraphQL fetch
- React-Router V6 check if path matches a pattern
- How do you catch Django rest non_field_errors in React JS?
- Prevent clipping of bullets at extreme ends in AmChart
- How do I write something directly inside the circle?
- Map over array of objects and filter based on first name
- CSS Pseudo-classes with inline styles in react.js
- Custom radio button border color
- React app is not running in the browser. How to resolve this?
- Decrease the components size of Material UI
- Passing props in the Redirect component (React.js) not working as expected
- Property 'msHidden' does not exist on type 'Document'
- Button onClick does not working in reactjs
- React state hook variable is inconsistent with ui
- React component renders 1 turn latter