For me the problem was solved by running
yarn add @material-ui/data-grid
And I don't see the
@material-ui/data-grid package in your package.json so I think that is missing
Fixed it by importing @mui/material. The name was changed some time back.
For me the problem solved by running
npm install /
After some research it turns out the tsconfig include section needs to be modified from the default value to find files in subdirectories.
Default include only finds files in the src folder
"include": [ "src" ]
modified finds files in any subdirectory
"include": [ "src/**/*" ]
Good reference on tsconfig.json
For me the problem was fixed by simply removing all the import declarations and adding them again.
I faced the same problem and my fix was to add
"moduleResolution": "node" to tsconfig.json.
- Material-UI components not found during TypeScript module resolution
- Typescript Module not found Can't resolve
- Module not found error using Yarn 2 to link React components
- Typescript module path resolution not working for .js files
- Module not found with corresponding type declarations using Typescript with Next.js
- Typescript own module not found
- Material ui module not found error... Module not found
- Typescript react - Could not find a declaration file for module ''react-materialize'. 'path/to/module-name.js' implicitly has an any type
- How to fix this error : " Module not found :can't resolve popper.js "
- Webpack + React + TypeScript: Module not found ... in ... node_modules/react/
- "module not found : Error: Cannot resolve module 'react/lib/ReactMount' "
- React unable to import component -- module not found
- How to fix Next.js Vercel deployment module not found error
- cannot evaluate module 'react-native-maps' : Configuration with name 'default' not found
- Module not found Error when deployed on Heroku
- Module not found Error: Can't resolve 'history' in @types/history
- Material UI React - Module not found: Can't resolve '@material-ui/pickers'
- Custom module resolution in TypeScript + VSCode
- Module not found when import .jsx file
- Firebase-Admin, importing it to react application throws Module not found error
- [Flow]react-native: Required module not found
- Cannot resolve module "firebase" from 'firebase.js' : Firebase could not be found within the project
- TypeScript Warning: Export, reexported as, was not found (possible exports)
- Module not found (Typescript and baseUrl option)
- Typescript Module augmentation is not working: Property 'main' does not exist on type 'PaletteColorOptions'
- Extending Material UI theme via Module Augmentation not working correctly
- ReactJS - Module not found when specifying "paths" in jsconfig.json
- React.js Docker - Module not found
- Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'react-select' with typescript
- Using Typescript with Styled Components and Material UI
More Query from same tag
- Back to top button not responding in reactjs
- Combine two filter rules for an array of objects
- Issues with key in React map
- Interaction between components in reactjs
- reactjs: a context component function not updating its variable; usestate not working immediately?
- Trustpilot TrustBoxes in Next.js
- React router redirects me to /[object%20Object] instead of /login
- How to make 'this' refer to App, not modal
- ESLint: Getting the error "React Hook useEffect has missing dependencies"
- Why does this create an infinite render loop with React hooks?
- Where do I put static files in my React.JS app?
- React-router - navigating through history.push() refreshes the page
- Conditional styled-components in object notation
- How do I set the text color of primary raised buttons for React Material UI?
- Handle click and change on Autocomplete Component from material ui
- How do get input name changed with material-ui-pickers
- Mediarecorder: How to support audio recording on Safari, IE 11?
- call a same instance component multiple times ReactJS
- How to accept multiple interfaces when passing React State Setter
- Wrapping <button>'s in <Link to=''> using react-router
- ReactJS: How do I pass multiple arrays as a prop to ChildComponent?
- Material-UI for java application?
- React - move row of data to new table based on checkbox
- react-dates date differnce with momentjs
- React Hooks Dependencies - Infinite Loop
- How to update the new position of my marker when is moved (dragged)? With React-Leaflet
- when using create-react-app dependencies @testing-library could not resolve
- Testing a composed Reactjs component with Enzyme
- How can I check whether an element is visible with Jest?
- React Router returns blank page