worked for me.
This seems to be a bug in the Chromium module loader, it parses the
The solution is to serve your worklet-processors (e.g.
worklet/processor.js in your case) with:
This worked for me: serve your worklet files from
public folder instead of
addModule(url) function points there by default, so
addModule('worklets/foo.js') references file
For anyone else getting this mysterious error, swallow your pride and check the following:
- The processor doesn't have any errors.
- The processor is calling external modules with proper path to the external file(s).
- The external modules don't have any errors.
The promise will abort when external modules that are loaded via "import" have errors, or the paths to the modules can't be resolved (e.g. the path's to the modules are wrong and don't point to existing files).
I hope this helps. Good luck!
- AudioWorklet error: DOMException: The user aborted a request
- The user aborted a request - ReactJS
- Unable to catch and log the Error response from an axios request
- API request error - No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource
- Even if the user is logged in, I get an error
- Fetch error - Missing \"data\" payload in the request body
- How to display error to the user in MERN stack
- ReactJS axios POST call to PHP - Request Aborted error
- I get the error 'TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined' when submitting a empty search request
- How can I redirect the user after REST request is resolved
- MalformedSecurityHeader error in signed url - Header was included in signedheaders, but not in the request
- How can I request the value I get from the user to the backend api using react?
- POST request in react hook form not fetching the user input
- Sequelize JOIN query is throwing below error for the get request
- How can I clear the log in error messages when the user doesn't refresh the page and simply closes/exits out of my modal?
- I need to submit user input as part of a get request to the unsplash server
- How do I retrieve the error message from an API request
- Error in express route for submitting the mail to user using nodemailer and reactjs
- how can i make a get request in axios to get the info of a user by clicking on his name using react.js
- Trying to show card details when a user clicks on a card but receiving "not defined" error for the props I am passing in
- I'm looking for a reason for a type error after a successful request from the reducer
- React: I have a component that renders user data and I want to display an error message underneath the section if there's an error rendering the data
- How to use Axios to do a 2nd API get request call after componentDidMount, once the user interacts with your App?
- using user input to setstate and then using the value of the state as part of the url for an axios request
- I am getting an error while trying to make a POST request of the "workout" object
- MongoDB insertMany() working fine and data is saving to the Database, but gives 400 Bad request error
- React : Display an error message when clicking on the "submit" button if the user enters text
- Can't play video on iOS in Safari: NotAllowedError: The request is not allowed by the user agent or the platform in the current context
- How do I use the get request of axios by sending a query from the user and getting the values from the database for that particular query?
- How to show an error to the user using react and zustand stores
More Query from same tag
- Error: Error in useStoreState: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getState') - easy-peasy
- react-router : how can I change the URL to a "pretty" one once I get my post data loaded?
- Immutable js map store object losing methods
- React - Access JSON array data and its sub data
- React - when to call react as a variable vs import react
- Getting this error while using React router TypeError: type.toUpperCase is not a function
- Access filtered data after the filtering in React
- Is it Possible to use Enzyme testing with Next js (SSR)?
- How to make a react table whose rows and columns come from a JSON object
- MBDReact: How do I make a <datatable> row clickable?
- disable sort in react-table
- new signature of setstate method in React?
- cant get redux toolkit to work with async (createAsyncThunk)
- Error: Element type is invalid: expected a string or a function (for composite components).Check the render method of `SelectProfileContainer`
- React - How to show an element while hiding the others in React-Hooks
- React StrictMode double initializasion - where to put logic that should be executed only once
- How to display react-bootstrap card component side by side horizontally
- On button click check the checkbox and add the data into cart in react redux?
- My chartJS axios.get is fired twice causing chart to render twice too and i don't know why. I'm using react-chartjs-2
- Create input change Event in a function
- Validate redux-form using react-validation-mixin
- React: Are keys useful for any situations other than lists?
- Text color can not be made white
- How can i use the return value of a function to be the return value of another function
- React component rerendering even with key. Input losing focus
- How to add firebase authentication data to a firestore collection in React?
- Close button in wrong position
- Issues with Image uploading in React bootstrap
- Change pin color in tomchentw react-google-maps?
- How to check whether a component renders a deeply nested child of a certain type?