In my case, I have to reference
REACT_APP_FACEBOOK_APP_ID environment variable to initialize Facebook SDK inside
... <meta property="fb:app_id" content="%REACT_APP_FACEBOOK_APP_ID%" /> <script> const facebookAppId = document.querySelector('[property="fb:app_id"]').content; // use `facebookAppId` here </script>
- How do I access an environment variable from within the public folder?
- How do you access images in the public folder from a css file while using react-router-dom?
- How to access environment variables from the front-end
- How to access context variable within the template component in Gatsby?
- How can getDerivedStateFromProps method can access state if the state is initialized from within the constructor(props)?
- How to access public directory images when the app is in .next folder in nextjs?
- How to set a background image from the public folder in React (Create React App)
- reactjs: how to update a variable outside of reader.onload() function from within the function?
- I want to know how can I access images from next frontend public folder
- How to pick the value of an environment variable from Command Prompt in ReactJS?
- How do I access the Context and Component state from within a DOM callback in a function React component?
- How to access cypress environment variable passed in from command line
- How to access the data within object fetch from firestore
- How to access the "key" property from a reactjs component
- React, how to access the DOM element in my render function from the same component
- How can I get a variable from the path in react router?
- How to fix the console warning "The resource ... was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event"?
- How to access environment variables in react from docker and webpack
- react-redux: how do you access the store from 'anywhere' without importing it?
- How can I cache data that I already requested and access it from the store using React and Redux Toolkit
- How to access the redux store from a library?
- How to access a public method from a wrapped Component using TypeScript?
- How to import file from public folder in react application?
- How to access the Redux store from deeply nested components
- How to access route params from a component other then the Router component
- How to declare a global variable and access it in all the other modules in ReactJS?
- How does React State Hook gets the state variable name from the ES6 Destructuring Assignment
- How do I read a docker environment variable within a js script?
- In a ReactJS app, how to substitute env vars from the global environment into my index.html file?
- How to get image from public folder without using Webpack
More Query from same tag
- pass object to setState fails
- Emmet autocomplete is not functioning in JSX
- pass data blade (laravel) to react component
- how to move cursor/caret to end of input when clicked in react
- Zoomable element in React
- Typeerror myFunction.map not a function
- Two way communication between two functional React JS components
- URLSearchParams is not defined error when running tests with jest
- How to make a Action Call wait before proceeding another action call
- How to submit @atlaskit/form remotely
- HTML tags are not rendered while iterating over an array in ReactJS
- gulp browserify reactify task is quite slow
- React list removes wrong item when trying to delete
- Why does my React Dom render method not work?
- map function not working properly in object React
- Link: unknown props found: onClick
- Material UI SearchBar value tag causes error: "this" is undefined
- Looping through a Map in React
- How to identify input and output elements in React JS?
- React Modal not working in Header Component
- React recursively call method on children
- Value resetting to 'null' when page is refreshed. Receiving error "Cannot read property 'email' of null". Is there any way to prevent this?
- Append component to element div or any existing in ReactJs
- Laravel Mix - Integrate web3 react app into laravel
- addEventListener on home page only
- Turning on JSDoc in VS Code produces "Cannot use JSX unless the '--jsx' flag is provided"
- Excluding CSS path in webpack failure
- How to show changed edited lines (diff) in monaco editor without using the split mode diff editor?
- React renders the wrong data when deleting the item in the middle of the list