It's fixed. I do
npx email@example.com my-app.
You are running
create-react-app 4.0.3, which is behind the latest release (5.0.0).
We no longer support global installation of Create React App.
this works--npx firstname.lastname@example.org my-app
npm uninstall -g create-react-app
npm cache clean --force”
npm cache verify
npx create-react-app my-app
It's solved. By using this code:
npx email@example.com my-app
If it does not work, use this and try again:
Delete everything from
This could be a local caching issue. Try the command
npm cache clean --force using administrator mode in your terminal and then try again with the same command -
npx create-react-app my-app.
npx clear-npx-cache worked for me.
npx clear-npx-cache to clear your npx cache and then running the npx create-react-app your-app.
Additionally, it might be worth trying to force the latest version with:
npx create-react-app@latest my-app --use-npm
Try running this:
- You are running `create-react-app` 4.0.3, which is behind the latest release (5.0.0). We no longer support global installation of Create React App
- You are running `create-react-app` 5.0.0, which is behind the latest release (5.0.1). We no longer support global installation of Create React App
- Error while creating new React app ("You are running `create-react-app` 4.0.3, which is behind the latest release (5.0.0)")
- You are running `create-react-app` 5.0.0, which is behind the latest release (5.0.1)
- You are running `create-react-app` 4.0.1, which is behind the latest release (4.0.3)
- "You are running create-react-app 4.0.3 which is behind the latest release (5.0.0)"
- Using LESS CSS with the latest Create React App
- Create React App , All the test cases are failing because of 1 error
- You are loading the CommonJS build of React Router on a page that is already running the ES modules build, so things won't work right
- Are there ways by which we can improve the performance of a React App when it has 2 awaits in the useEffect?
- Unable to load script.Make sure you are either running a Metro server or that your bundle 'index.android.bundle' is packaged correctly for release
- How to create a React app directly in the current folder
- What is the difference between NextJs and Create React App
- Cannot find module 'caniuse-lite/dist/unpacker/agents' when running create react app
- The react-scripts package provided by Create React App requires a dependency:
- What is the necessity of "export default connect" when you are connecting your react component to redux store
- Where to put all the screens which are common in multiple stack navigators? - React Navigation v5
- What's the easiest way to use Create React App with Relay?
- bind(): You are binding a component method to the component. React does this for you automatically?
- Build files name change - files that are generated from create react app
- Can't find variable: _d when running react native app for the first time
- firebase deploy of create react app exposes all js code in the source tab?
- React SSR: Prevent client side rendering of components which are rendered on the server
- Module not found: You attempted to import which falls outside of the project src/ directory. Relative imports outside of src/ are not supported
- How to keep a background timer running in react native even when app is in the background
- React Redux app - complex init action composition executes final promise before the others are done
- How to get the current domain name a react app is running on
- Disable the bundle.js bundling file Webpack creates in React using Create React App or Craco? Or at least get 'Performance' to work with source maps
- React Google Maps API Autocomplete suggestions are behind the Dialog
- How to determine the order of css in my create react app build with webpack and customize-cra?
More Query from same tag
- Redirect react router with redux-saga
- module.exports and ... what does it refer to
- How can I change the value of a state variable in Reactjs
- Pass jsx as value in an object
- Formatting date method returns wrong month
- Different routes for same component
- Why can't useEffect access my state variable in a return statement?
- ReactJS ajax response errors rendering in component
- Reload ajax data after react-router change query or hash
- Using Flow.js with React compound components
- event.stopPropagation seems to prevent useState update and render
- Bind event handler to document & have access to firebase api data via useEffect
- babel-preset-react-app/node_modules/@babel/runtime/helpers/esm/defineProperty.js:1 SyntaxError: Unexpected token export at createScript (vm.js:80:10
- How to create multiple page app using react
- Problems with react to translate words using google translate api
- implementing Tree shaking in webpack 2 causing error
- Why my Webpack does not loading background image?
- How to copy Redux store in component state with hooks?
- Why is the setInterval function not working properly?
- Getting error "dispatch is not a function" when combining two files [ReactJS]
- How to access div's id from if/else statement in React Js?
- JS error when executing electron app with native module on other computer
- Call Function(that render component) in async Function
- React JS Map only renders one element
- React Bootstrap Cards and CardDeck Components - responsive layout
- Webpack for component library
- Firebase upload "user does not have permission", rules are set up correctly
- ReactJS: How does bind work in this case?
- Spotify API error 400: "only valid bearer authentication supported"
- Render two components adjacent to each other in React