Use below calculator for milliamp-hours to watt-hours calculation, Electric charge in milliamp-hours to energy in Watt-hours calculator.
Input the electric charge in milliamp-hours (mAh) and voltage in volts (V) and click on the Calculate button to obtain result
How to convert mAh to Watt-hours (Wh)?
E(in Wh) = Q(in mAh) × V(V) / 1000
So that you can calculate watt-hours as
watt-hours(Wh) = milliamp-hours(mAh) × volts(v) / 1000
Let’s take an example:
Example 1: 10,000 mAh to Wh
as we know mAH is a measure of how much energy is in a battery and Power in watts is the Voltage times the Current. For Example, if you had 10,000 mAH in your battery which was rated 5 V, then calculate power.
10,000mAh* 5V / 1000 = 50Wh
Example 3: How do I convert battery wattage from mAh to Wh, If you have a 30000 mAh battery rated at 10V,the power is
30000mAh * 10V / 1000 = 300Wh
Example 3: How do I convert battery wattage from mAh to Wh, If you have a 20,000 mAh battery rated at 10V,the power is
20,000 mAh * 10V / 1000 = 200Wh
mAh to kWh
How do I convert battery wattage from mAh to Wh, If you have a 80000 mAh battery rated at 10V,the power is in kWh.
80,000 mAh * 10V / 1000 = 800Wh/1000= .8 kWh
what is mAh?
when you look at a battery there is two rating mention note it one is voltage rating and the other is the mAh rating.
voltage rating is nothing but the maximum voltage that is the that is going to be supplied by the battery and the mAh rating of the milliamp-hour rating is nothing but the storage capacity of the battery.
3000mAh/3000mA=1hour and similarly when the load is drawing 100 milliamperes from the battery then the battery can supply follower to its for 30 hours and when the load is drawing 200 mA from the battery then the battery can supply 12 hours to it for 15 hours.
300mAh/200mA=15h in that way you can calculate the battery backup time when you have the load current mention for you.
when you know how much current the load is going to draw from the battery then you can easily calculate the battery backup time using the mAh rating.
mAh(Rating)/Load Current(mA)=Backup Hours
So more the mAh rating more of the storage capacity of the battery.
Watt Hour is defined as the power of the battery that could provide the specified energy for one hour and after that battery drains off. In case if the battery provides more energy then the discharging time decreases.
Let’s take one example for clear understanding if a battery is rated at 100WH that means the battery should produce 100watts (i.e 12v*8.33A ) for one hour but if the load draws 16amps(192 watts) instead then it could give out its energy only for half an hour.so if the load current is doubled then its discharge time reduces by two and it goes on.
mAh which is milliamp hour is the product of current express milliamp hour multiplied by time expressing hours.
mAh = current(mA)*time(h)
When manufactures says that this is turnovers 3000mAh battery then what is mean by that its battery can supply turnovers to the load for 1 hour when the load is drawing 3000milliampiers from it.
Read More Articles
- rgb to hsv conversion-best online tool
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Electricity Bill Calculator | kwh calculator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Wh to mAh conversion calculator
- Watts to kVA calculator
- Watts to VA calculator
- Watts to volts calculator
- Watts to kWh Calculator
- Watts to joules calculator
- Online Watts to amps calculator
- Volts to electron volts calculator
- Volts to kilowatts calculator
- Volts to joules calculator
- Volts to Watts Calculator
- Online Volts to amps calculator
- Voltage Drop Calculator
- Voltage Divider Calculator
- VA to kVA calculator
- Online VA to kW calculator
- VA to watts calculator
- VA to amps calculator
- mAh to Wh conversion calculator
- KWh to watts calculator
- Kilowatt-hours to kilowatts calculator
- kW to kVA calculator
- Kilowatts to kilowatt-hours calculator
- kW to VA calculator
- Online Kilowatts to volts calculator
- Online Kilowatts to amps calculator
- Online kVA to VA calculator
- kVA to kW Calculator
- kVA to watts calculator
- kVA to amps calculator
- Joules to volts calculator
- Joules to watts calculator
- Electron volts to volts calculator
- Amps to Watts Calculator
- Amps to volts calculator