Db.AddtoAccounts( act );
- My Linq to Sql Insert code seems to work fine but I don't get a record in the database
- Using Linq to find duplicates but get the whole record
- How do I get the SQL command text when I insert a new record with Linq?
- linq to sql syntax different but should get the same results
- How to get the distinct record name and its each record count to bind to gridview in C# using Linq from SQL Server
- Linq query runs fine on local machine, but get "The connection was reset" error on the server
- What SQL query or LINQ code would get the following data?
- LINQ to SQL SubmitChanges() not work to insert new record
- Does Linq in Entity Framework code first use SQL or does it get the whole table first?
- How to write SQL and LINQ to get the one record from a result with where condition?
- How do I return the record ID on an insert transaction using Linq to SQL
- How can I get a random record in LINQ to SQL when Guid doesnt work
- How to insert a record with LINQ and C# and return the Primary Key of that record
- how to get second record in linq to sql
- How to get linq to produce exactly the sql I want?
- Is there a way to get the SQL created by a LINQ query?
- What is the Maximum Number of Records i can insert through InserAllOnSubmit() In Linq to Sql
- Linq query to get the last record
- I want take the last 4 record but always get the first 4
- SQL Trigger is trying to insert a null value but my C# code is passing int 300?
- How to code the partial extensions that Linq to SQL autogenerates?
- LINQ: Using a ternary ( ?: ) with LINQ let is not enough, need an "IF" but can't seem to get it to work
- How to get SQL query into LINQ form in C# code
- How to work around the fact that Linq to SQL is using separate SQL DELETE statements for each item in DeleteAllOnSubmit
- linq sql find duplicates but take null and empty string as the same
- Get the last record of group using LINQ
- Get the "latest" datetime from a large linq query that currently returns every record that has a datetime
- Why does this work but the other one fails( Linq To Xml)
- Updating LINQ to SQL but the query i have is from a join? Can't update using query that uses a join?
- how to get the last insert ID in linq
More Query from same tag
- LINQ GroupBy using anonymous types working better than it should
- Linq to XML C# Adding parent to child nodes in datagridview
- why is Enumerable Concat repeating here?
- How to convert from PostgreSQL query to LINQ or lambda expression
- How To use async method in linq expersion
- Updating database based on selected check boxes
- Replace Linq to Entity value in Projection
- Entity Framework Conditional Selection
- binding entity to datagridview and allow editing and deleting
- LINQ Group by and having where clause
- Remove items from a collection if one date is greater than another
- How to pass a string from LINQ query to ViewBag
- Linq Merge lists
- Entity Framework query table name dynamically based on input parameter
- Can't I use two different condition at "on" in a join?
- LINQ: Joining two objects, Coalesce on reference
- How to create a update function in LINQ when object has a list?
- How to get name of a RavenDB document
- More LINQ syntax
- Dynamic LINQ Sub Query
- LINQ querying different DataSets, based on input parameter
- linq query showing long doesnot contains definition for Contains while converting sql query to linq
- How to Include related objects in view using ADO.net
- What is LINQ exactly?
- How can I find that a record successfully deleted from Db using LINQ
- Query a SQL Server table with multiple variables using LINQ and C# and return the results
- C# 4.0 Implicitly Typed Dynamic Objects
- Retrieve a list of entites from CRM 2011, each with all of their related entities
- Enforce Entity Framework to use datetime than datetime2
- Cannot post value to database Using API post method and postman