contactinvitationssent = pendingcontactlist.collectioncontent .where(x => x.contact.incoming == false) .select(x => x).tolist();
contactinvitationsent.addrange(pendingcontactlist.collectioncontent .where(i => !i.contact.incoming);
foreach(var invitation in pendingcontactlist.collectioncontent .where(item => !item.contact.incoming)) contactinvitationssent.add(invitation);
- How can i convert this code snippet into LINQ format?
- How can I convert this SQL Query into LINQ (OVER (PARTITION BY Date))
- How can I combine this code into one or two LINQ queries?
- Can I can convert this C# code into some Linq code?
- How can i convert this SQL into an LINQ syntax?
- How can I use LINQ to project this parent and children object model into a flat, single object?
- How can I further simplify this piece of LINQ code
- How can I turn this 12-line method into a 1-line LINQ expression?
- How to convert this foreach loop into Linq code?
- Can you convert this Linq statement into Lambda without using join statements?
- How do i convert this linq code to inline sql
- How to convert this recursive code to Linq
- How can I convert this SQL to LINQ
- How to convert this complex SQL Query with Subqueries into LINQ
- How can I refactor this code for LINQ filtering?
- How can I convert this SQL to VB.NET LINQ
- How can I convert a SQL script into Linq
- How can I code numerous MIN functions into one LINQ to DataSet query
- Linq - how to convert this code to linq
- How can convert a For statement into LINQ
- How can I convert Linq to Entities Query into expression tree?
- How can I simplify this LINQ code
- How to convert this TSQL into Linq Method approach
- How can I convert this linq expression to method form?
- How to Convert this Linq Query into Lambda Expression
- How can I convert this SQL query to LINQ
- How do I convert this loop into a LINQ expression?
- Can anyone convert this SQL query into a C# Linq statement?
- How do I convert this SQL inner join query into LINQ syntax?
- How do I convert this looped code to a single LINQ implementation?
More Query from same tag
- Jagged to Multidimensional Array
- Reading values from xml file with Linq
- Ignore time portion of DateTime in linq query
- Use LINQ to find complex combinations of items in two lists
- How can I generate all permutations / combinations of multiple arrays?
- Include() only specific property
- Sequence contains no elements with LINQ FirstOrDefault
- For a database collection, should FirstOrDefault return null?
- Generalize without losing type
- Sequence contains no elements exception in linq without even using Single
- updating an object property with linq
- Linq to Entities - Contains not working
- Expression trees - unnecessary conversion to int32
- Linq Query join a table to a List<string> object to find any Strings not in table
- How can i change multiple same values with other in list?
- Unsure how to generate Linq for my query SQL
- Suggestions on how to optimize code for ordering by string in linq
- Using LINQ to query xml to populate a .NET nested DataContract
- Linq Multiple references to a foreign key relationship in a string concatenation
- Type Member "Age" is not supported in LINQ to Entities when using ODataQueryOptions
- Linq > Syntax for query using Sum()
- compare 2 properties inside 2 linq lists and return a boolean based on the comparision
- Multi-level grouping in LINQ?
- Value disappears in AutoMapper's EnumerableMapper.SetElementValue
- c# Linq - Check if composite key exists in another list
- Sorting a list<class> alphanumerically in c#
- Linq List to Byte Array
- How to get xml node value by using xelement in c#
- Use LINQ to get comma separated list from different table
- How can I tell when a LINQ query is enumerated?