var query = from e in models.exerciseuserresults
where e.exerciseid == exerciseid
group e by userid into usersexercises
- How can you take only the last result with Linq
- How can you do custom sorting in LINQ with null always on the end?
- How can you use LINQ to find Azure AD users with specific licenses using the Azure AD Graph API Client Library 2.0
- How can you use Linq result with RDLC report?
- With LINQ how do you return a string const in the result from the select operator
- How to read a hierarchical xml with Linq and print the result that can indicate the hierachy
- How can I access the result of dynamic linq with dynamic key/value pairs of IEnumerable?
- How can I take the information I received with linq and use that information in an if else statement?
- Linq - How can I run each item through a function and then pick the item with the highest function result
- How can LINQ return the same result only one time c#
- How to select only the records with the highest date in LINQ
- How can you handle an IN sub-query with LINQ to SQL?
- How can a LINQ join select only the first record?
- How can you update a Linq Expression with additional parameters?
- How can you see the sql that is causing an error on SubmitChanges in LINQ to SQL?
- How do you sort a String List by the number of words matched with an Array in Linq
- How can I group by the difference between rows in a column with linq and c#?
- How to group only subsequent items with the same property using linq
- How I can pass the LINQ result anonymous type to another method?
- How can you retrieve all records of certain subtype dynamically with Linq to Entities?
- How can you convert a List<X> to Dictionary<X,Y> filling the value with null?
- How to filter a list with linq depends on counting a property at the same list and take a random group at least minimum total
- How can I speed up this linq query on a List<> with search criteria on 3 attributes in the list object
- How can I use LINQ to return only rows where the first character of a column is within a range?
- How can I make a LINQ query with subqueries in the from statement?
- How Can I Write a LINQ Query to Get Content Within the Last Seven Days?
- Can I limit how many levels the .include adds with LINQ and Entity Framework 5?
- How can I use Linq with JSON to get all the Ids from this odd JSON?
- How to return the result set with columns with Linq
- Linq - How to take the result for a query in Linq and add it to an Array
More Query from same tag
- Linq to XML VB.NET Select and edit rows and cells from a HTML table
- ADO.NET Entity Model and LINQ
- Linq - How to group by multiple fields and count the records by one of the fields
- What is the opposite method of Any<T>
- Create array of property values from list based on condition
- remove null column from collection in c#
- Creating a type that can be used as a Func/method
- How to iterate through limited set of instance properties?
- Custom Sorting using c# Linq Expressions
- Looking to pass entity as generic type and extract common functionality
- Dynamic table names in Entity Framework linq
- Replacing nested foreach with LINQ; modify and update a property deep within
- How to extract the most common YEAR from an array of DateTime objects using LINQ
- Linq to SQL returning t1 objects based on t1 and t2 criterias
- ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework. How to avoid duplicate rows?
- LINQ Query for An object with 2 collections
- How can I pass TotalRowCount to DataPager
- Conditional Sum in LINQ
- LINQ Join Two DataTables - Define Field Types At Run Time?
- How to execute raw SQL Query in my Dot net core project? Or how to translate it to Linq?
- LINQ join on two or more conditions
- Select one recent row for that record with group by two columns
- How to build a LINQ to XML query with a conditional selection
- Compare to list<String> using linq?
- Split last 2 weeks of data into current and previous week
- Using Linq to do: Compile a list of all lists within a list of objects
- Linq SubQuery for Unrelated entity variable
- how to use where clause in join usinq linq for the following T-SQL query?
- How do I use a lambda expression in C# to process a matrix LinkedList<Object>?
- Generic parameter in NHibernate Linq query