myenum type = myenum.valueiwant;
var filtered = items.where(p => p.type == type);
var filtered =
from p in items
where p.type == myenum.valueiwant
- Limit collection by enum using lambda
- LINQ - C# - Using lambda - Get a set of data from a Collection
- C# : using lambda to GroupBy every collection elements
- How to get leaf node from a nested collection using lambda expression
- Using a linq or lambda expression in C# return a collection plus a single value
- Using Lambda / Linq Filter Parent Collection based on Child Items
- How to get last row + column from a collection in C# using lambda
- Selecting distinct objects from collection of objects using lambda expressions
- Update object in collections based on previous object value in collection using lambda
- Using C# lambda to find not matching elements in collection
- Update all objects in a collection using LINQ
- Using GroupBy, Count and Sum in LINQ Lambda Expressions
- Hitting the 2100 parameter limit (SQL Server) when using Contains()
- Can you create a simple 'EqualityComparer<T>' using a lambda expression
- How to remove duplicates from collection using IEqualityComparer, LinQ Distinct
- LINQ: Get all selected values of a CheckBoxList using a Lambda expression
- Simple Examples of joining 2 and 3 table using lambda expression
- linq to sql join on multiple columns using lambda
- Using LINQ to Objects to find items in one collection that do not match another
- Collection to string using linq
- How can I combine two lambda expressions without using Invoke method?
- How do I get the latest date from a collection of objects using LINQ?
- How to use async within a lambda which returns a collection
- How to query a nested list using a lambda expression
- How to order by multiple columns using VB.Net lambda expressions
- Query and updating a property in a collection using LINQ
- Using Linq to find the element after a specified element in a collection
- How to Convert LINQ Comprehension Query Syntax to Method Syntax using Lambda
- How can anonymous types be created using LINQ with lambda syntax?
- Getting a collection of index values using a LINQ query
More Query from same tag
- Select distinct items by combination of two columns and where Value of third column is max- LINQ
- LINQ SubCollection SubSelect
- Calling static generic LINQ extension method in PowerShell
- LINQ GroupBy to get top sales yields NotSupportedException about unrecognizable Select method
- LINQ groupby when two attributes are the same
- Linq query ("not in ") on datatable
- Speeding up a linq query with 40,000 rows
- Linq Sum Syntax
- Search collection in Typescript for partial string match
- Using nested dictionaries and populate them with a linq query
- Using LINQ/Delegates, how to initialize a property belong to all the members of an Object of a type list?
- Cannot insert duplicate key row in object
- LINQ query through several object "layers" in an IList?
- NHibernate - DateTime.DayOfYear LINQ
- C# How do i return iGrouping to a list using lambda expression
- F# missing LINQ functions
- LINQ, Use Lambda Expression in Include Function
- How use Long type for Skip in Linq
- Searching for text in a database with Entity Framework
- compare datatables and save unmatched rows in third datatable
- How to work around EF generating SQL statement nested too deeply
- C# LINQ to rank time series values on a daily basis => partition by date, then rank by value (largest to smallest)
- Perform a search with LINQ and ignoring characters like î or ô or ê
- How to use properly linq to perform efficiently a conversion from a DataTable to a set of recursive objects?
- How can I generate combinations of 5 numbers taken 3 at a time without repetition using Linq?
- Left join Linq is not working in Nopcommerce Service
- Windows phone:Feed large string into database table
- In asp.net mvc what is the difference in using "new" and not using "new" in select query
- What requirements on type used in IEnumerable.GroupBy()?
- detect multiple values in column. Then loop through those values