var innerJoinResult = Articles.Join(ArticleTags.Where(x => x.TagId == 8), a => a.Id, at => at.ArticleId, (a, at) => a);
articleTags.Where(a => a.Tag.id = 8).Select (a -> a.ArticleTag );
- How can I convert Sql query to Linq and its equivalent with Join() method in Entity Framework Core
- How to convert sql query with addition and join to linq
- How to convert SQL query to LINQ lambda expression with Inner Join and subquery
- How to convert sql inner join query into linq to sql query and convert into list
- How to convert a query with inner join in sql to linq
- How can I bind a query with a join to a GridView, with a Linq datasource with a business layer and data access layer
- How to Convert a LINQ Query Syntax to a Method Syntax? (with join and multiple selects) Issue: Where-no overloads for + 3 parameters
- convert SQL query with multiple join on multiple tables using group by on multiple columns and with aggregate function into LINQ
- How can i convert a SQL query into LINQ using group and having?
- need to convert sql join query with count into linq and pass it to view
- How do I most elegantly express left join with aggregate SQL as LINQ query
- How can I convert this SQL Query into LINQ (OVER (PARTITION BY Date))
- JOIN and LEFT JOIN equivalent in LINQ with Method Syntax
- How make LINQ query with GroupBy and LEFT JOIN
- How can I write a method to build a query both for SQL and an array?
- How can I issue a LINQ query to a SQL Server to check if a column value starts with a word?
- How to convert this complex SQL Query with Subqueries into LINQ
- How to write SQL SELECT INNER JOIN with multiple conditions (with LIKE) query to LINQ to SQL
- How to convert multiple SQL LEFT JOIN statement with where clause to LINQ
- How to convert SQL query to Linq with GROUP BY on only date part of a datetime?
- How to convert an MySql query to Linq with count and attributes
- Linq to SQL With Left Outer Join and Group By With Sum - How To
- How can I convert my working SQL query to Linq (C#)?
- How can i get sql query Equivalent to a linq expression
- How to rewrite this LINQ query with SQL syntax and <>?
- How to convert a SQL with multiple left joins to an Entity Framework LINQ statement using Include methods (No Join methods)?
- Convert Sql query with Group by and Having clause to Linq To Sql query in C#
- How can I join data with Linq to Entities and WCF Data Services?
- converting a t-sql query to Linq to Sql with coalesce and multiple join
- How to write a LINQ query with inner join conditions and IN sub query
More Query from same tag
- Using LINQ to SQL with dynamic table prefix
- How to write IEqualityComparer for anonymous variables in lambda expression?
- How to find all the children nodes progressively?
- Not able to use IN query in LINQ with Entity Framework
- Error converting query to string
- Json.net Deserialization Where properties may not exist
- LINQ - can't create a request
- C# Nested Linq Group By
- Best Practice for Creating A - Z Index using Linq in Asp.net
- c#, LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'Int32
- Find Elements by Attribute using XDocument
- Alternative for LINQ's .Contains()
- ListView and AddRange
- LINQ get difference of two lists -> preserve duplicates
- Child Objects Filter In EF
- Shouldn't an XElement inherit the namespace from its parent Xelement?
- Splitting List Of Strings Based on Numbering
- Logical difference between LINQ Where() and FirstOrDefault()
- How to query Anonymous Type collection?
- Re-write LINQ outer join with method syntax
- Using IEnumerable.Aggregate with asynchronous calls
- Entity Framework - Eagerly load object graph using stored procedures
- Code First EF 6 Table Per Hierarchy SQL query generation issue
- Failing to get unobtrusive client validation
- Linq query - use string as property?
- Convert a Linq result to a datatable
- Grouping & Sorting in linq
- How to find one value from an IQueryable in C# ASP.NET MVC 4 using Linq?
- "Non white space characters cannot be added to content" when creating Linq XML document
- SQL returns data but the corresponding Linq statement returns no data