instance.criteriaoperatorlist = context.workpacks
// only request the operator names
.select(w => w.operator)
// but just request the distinct names
// then select into your dto.
.select(o => new filtercriteriaitem
guid = guid.newguid(),
name = o // o is the operator from workpack
- LINQ - how to create a list of distinct items
- How do I create a linq query that returns the distinct 3 letter prefix of words in a list using deferred execution
- How do I create a linq statement to take a list of items and break them into groups of 50 each
- How to get distinct instance from a list by Lambda or LINQ
- Linq - How to select items from a list that contains only items of another list?
- Create all possible combinations of items in a list using Linq and C#
- Linq query to merge distinct items in a list
- How to create a comma delimited string from distinct list of values using LINQ?
- How to create a list from filtering 2 lists with linq to object
- How to generate a unique list of items from another list using LINQ in C#
- Using LINQ how do I create a List of one particular field of an entity from a collection entities
- LINQ to Objects, how to update items within List in place?
- linq query to find distinct combinations of list items taking 2 at a time c#
- How to include only some items of internal list with LINQ to Entities
- How do I use LINQ to XML to create a list of objects?
- How to return list of items from linq to sql query and call it in a console application
- Linq to Sql - Query list of distinct items with multiple joins
- How to create a list by narrowing down another list in c# and linq
- How to use linq to assign two lists and an int to create one list of a new object?
- How to find a sub-list of two consecutive items in a list using Linq
- Linq - Take x-amount of distinct items from a list
- How to extract items at specified locations from list of comma separated strings using LINQ
- How to search any items of a list within a string using Linq
- How to get items from SQL, using linq to sql, where Date is from today to 30 days ahead and return as a list
- VB.net, Linq -- How to compare items in List of Strings
- Using LINQ and EF, how to remove values from database where not in list of items
- How to create a List<Dictionary<string, string>> list from a linq query
- How to create a new list from property values when grouping items with GroupBy?
- Linq How to combine List Items to other List items
- How could I create single list from Parent and child node from XML using Linq
More Query from same tag
- Linq JS grouping objects with there name first letter
- Two possible programming patterns, which one is more appropriate?
- How can I fix linq query to select count of ids with group by?
- C# Linq List Compare and update lists
- LINQ query with multiple joins and contains is not working
- How to solve convert data type error in C# linq
- Unique ticket numbers for software support system
- How to write linq to get most recent incoming event records
- Procedure Compare 2 Tables and Update DISTINCT records
- How to filter DataRow column containing url in c#
- Logic Method From a LINQ to SQL expression
- Convert / Cast IEnumerable to IEnumerable<T>
- How to Call SQLite User Defined Function with C# LINQ Query
- Linq - Remove object in nested collections
- Passing Func<> to IQueryable vs Expression<Func<>>
- Dynamic change of Where filters in linq
- My code is very inefficient for this simple Linq usage
- Optimal LINQ filtering method
- How can I create a JSONPath filter expression containing both AND and OR operators?
- How to GROUP BY using Iteration?
- MongoDB.Driver with Cosmos DB array searches
- Perform IEnumerable method
- What can be used instead of Datatable in LINQ
- how to Order a CollectionA using ListB ordering it in order of ListB Items in VB.net
- LINQ Group by SUM
- Globally Override Linq to SQL to save object strings as Empty Strings instead of NULL
- Why is Linq to Entities so slow the first time it's referenced
- Changing field value after querying does not take effect
- How can i do this calculation in c#
- LINQ .Take() after .Distinct() issue