... = _mapdoccopy.descendants("file").except(
(x, y) => x.path == y.path)
- Check if all items in a collection with a certain value are all in another collection with Linq?
- Check if all items in a Collection have the same value
- Check if a collection contains ALL values from another collection with Deferred Execution
- Select all fields from collection with related items in another collection using LINQ
- Check TO See If All Items From 1 List Are In Another List
- How to perform .Max() on a property of all objects in a collection and return the object with maximum value
- How to check if all list items have the same value and return it, or return an “otherValue” if they don’t?
- Linq: How to query items from a collection until the sum reaches a certain value
- Check that all items of IEnumerable<T?> has the same value using LINQ
- How can I set properties on all items from a linq query with values from another object that is also pulled from a query?
- Find all items whose collection property contains items in another list
- Check if a list contains all of another lists items when comparing on one property
- Check if a value is in a collection with LINQ
- Check if one list contains all items from another list in order
- Using Linq, get all items from list that are in another List<int>
- Check if values of Dictionary contains an element with certain field value
- linq query selecting all elements of certain value but none of another value
- Check if nullable boolean has value and if all are equal from list
- C# Collection select value of the property with minimum value of another property
- Need to convert a class into another class with distinct value collection
- Complex Linq query to select list items with another list property containing a value
- How to find all items in a list where a property has a specific value or where there is a related item with this value?
- Remove items from a List that are in another List by specific property with grouping
- Entity Framework LINQ Get all items part of another collection
- How can I check whether an item of an Entity's child collection exists in another collection with LINQ to Entities?
- How to update all rows of a table with an aggregate value referenced by foreign key on an another table in Entity Framework
- Checking if all items in one generic collection exist in another using custom comparison delegate
- How to check if all items in an array of strings are key in a NameValueCollection?
- Test if all items in list are completed before a certain item
- How to count item in list<int>, which match with a value (true/false) in all records in another table in c# (better than with linq)
More Query from same tag
- CRM 2011 LINQ query with multiple inner joins and a single WHERE clause (VB .NET)
- Remove an item at a specific Index from a dynamic String Array
- Project Linq Query Result onto complex object
- Entity Framework ThenInclude filtered from original dataset
- Formatting a column of List in C#
- Use the object returned by LINQ
- Linq Nested Projections in Entity Framework
- How to convert the following foreach loop to linq format?
- Calculation of the average in linq
- Compare object with an array with another array
- How to .GroupBy multiple columns LINQ/Projection?
- Read CDATA from xml using LINQ not returning expected result
- MVC4 pass lambda from controller to repository
- how to show distinct attribute value in a ComboBox using LINQ?
- Linq query mistakes class member for the group keyword
- Why is Entity Framework returning null?
- Filter nested multiple list c#
- LINQ to Dataset - equivalent of sql (where ... in...)
- Is there a LINQ equivalent for this code?
- Summing columns using LINQ
- Entity Framework 6 - Select Parents Where Children Equal
- Easy way to flatten XML file with LINQ
- LINQ - loading data from tables with circular references
- c# linq to xml take one element of many
- Optimizing dateTime on linq query
- Expression tree to initialize new anonymous object with arbitrary number of properties
- LINQ to XML file
- Checking if FTP directory Exists error
- ObjectDisposedException despite *Include* being used
- Linq Group By Into with additional parameters